[3] - Tuesday

Monday went by in a blink of an eye. Before the ravenette knew it his alarm was already waking him for the start of Tuesday, but one thing remained the same;

His thoughts of the mysterious girl.

No matter what he did, his mind always went back to the odd girl on the rooftop.

'I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Student Council!"

"She wouldn't say that if she wasn't expecting me...right?"
Ritsu debated, how much he wanted to come back to the rooftop for answers but a pint of his pride didn't want him to do so.

It's as if the girl was playing with him, messing with his mind, inwardly laughing at him.

Oh, how much he wanted to prove himself wrong.

He was to be respected.

To be feared.

Minutes of thinking has passed, Ritsu has finally reached a decision. He will meet the girl on the rooftop, but not because of curiousity, but out of his own jurisdiction which made him want to know.

A moment has passed and the ravenette suprisingly yet successfully finished his morning routine within a few minutes.

Proceeding to walk to the kitchen, the ravenette's mother was still cooking a breakfast Ritsu will surely decline.

"Ritsu! You're earlier than usual."
Mrs. Kageyama gasped in suprise, her suprised features were eminent even on the silver reflection on the ladel she held.

"Do you have to go now? Let's have breakfast toge─"
Ritsu cut his mom off with a subtle shake from his head, despite his cold demeanor, Ritsu still made sure he didn't appear rude.

"I'm sorry mom, I have something to take care of."
Ritsu deadpanned whilst walking away from his rejected mother forcing Ritsu to miss the worried yet troubled look from her.

The ravenette tried his best to saunter but the more he tried, the more his thoughts kept trailing back to the girl in (h/c) hair.

Ritsu paced faster than before, allowing himself to walk ahead of those after him. His plans were simple, just interrogate the mysterious character then leave.

No strings attached.

"Oh it's you mister student council!"
Ritsu tensed at the mere sentence alone, his whole body turned sideways expecting the pretty girl in (h/c) hair.

But instead, all he saw was a green flying blob with obvious red marks on it's cheeks. It's face had a huge smirk plastered on it. His presence reeked of spirit and foul-play.

"Dimple."
Ritsu disgustingly said, his tone full of venom and hate due to the spirit's little prank.

"Hey come on Mob's little brother, I was just trying to jo─"

"Go away."
Ritsu interrupted the green spirit, it just wasn't time before Ritsu had lost his temper because of the same annoying green blob.

"Rude! You are very unlike your big brother."
Dimple childishly stated, not knowing he was about to be excorcised out of the face of the earth.

"And you are very unlike the oh─so─great spirit you claim to be."
Ritsu retorted. He didn't want to deal with the pesky spirit, and he was sure he didn't want to see the green spirit's existence any longer.

"Go die."
Ritsu stated out of the blue but Dimple still remains unfazed.

"Already did."
Dimple smiled, thinking he has won this round of their bickering but the ravenette wasn't going to accept defeat from a green blob.