[5] - Thursday

Warm light of the sky covered previously with rain reflected upon glassy eyes and rippled puddles.

His eyes betrayed a warm look as they traced a fleeting yet nostalgic feeling he deemed upon gazing at the girl's back.

He was looking into a memory already far off from the ones he recall. He shakes his head, as though trying to dislodge the feeling of melancholy haunting his mind.

The scenery felt so real and familiar yet it felt as if it was his first time seeing it.

"It's pretty here isn't it?"
The girl with oddly familiar (h/c) locks softly whispered whilst her back still facing the boy.

Swallowing a lump from his throat, the boy remained silent but impatiently scratches the back of his neck.

He felt different.
Though his conciousness remained the same, his acts and feelings felt like they belonged to someone else.

He could hear, feel, and think. Yet the boy could not move his body willingly.
It's as if his body had a mind of its own, and he was nothing but a mere audience narrating what the vessel did.

"Are you still mad?"
The girl asked after recieving a still answer from her companion behind.

The boy felt like he had to speak, but the body he resided in only grew restless.
An obvious sign it was already ticked.

"You're damn right, I'm mad."
The body hissed, his voice were different from Ritsu. It was sharp and much rougher, it held no signs nor intention of care.

Though knowing this, Ritsu did not think much of the difference.
He felt guilty of saying something so sharp to someone who hasn't done anything.

The body Ritsu resided in started produce sweat in his palms, his teeth gritting and angry sighs were noticeable.

Yet why could he feel...

.....The feeling of sadness?

"I'm sorry, I am dead to you anyway."
The girl croaked out.
Ritsu stared blankly at the girl as he felt his
heart throb followed by his nerves easing.

"If you're sorry THEN..!"
The boy yelled yet halted once the girl had turned to face him.

His eyes brimmed with tears yet Ritsu could feel the body's face scrunch with visible tremor.

Though that wasn't what Ritsu had in mind.
(H/c) flowing hair, (e/c) beautiful yet souless eyes and plum skin. He knew the girl all too well.

"(Y/n)?"
Ritsu thought.
He would've investigated the girl if he could move his body or at least his mouth.
But alas, he ended up in the situation he is in right now.

(Y/n) looked at the body dead in the eye.
Her vision was sharp yet nonchalant, it appeared as if she was talking to someone she is well acquainted with.

"Then?"
(Y/n) repeated, it didn't seem she knew Ritsu could witness this scene first hand.
Her features were unlike the ones she had shown the ravenette before.

"Then..."
The body looked down forcing Ritsu to gaze at its leather shoes, his vision getting blurry once more.

The body paced towards (Y/n), his heart beating fast as he ingulfed the girl in a tight embrace.

"...come back."
The body wimpered, his hands trembled and legs were weak. Ritsu felt as if the owner of this body were bargaining something from the girl.