My Fictional Lore History

Since I was a itsy, bitsy child, I have always adored the gift of storytelling. No matter what the source material, I always felt like for a little while, I was on an adventure with the characters and experiencing their personal grievances as well as growth. It didn't matter whether the story in question was a gothic horror novel such as Interview With The Vampire or a dark comedy like Heathers. Every story I ever gave my time to has given me something to reflect on, whether the matter was as small as wanting the cats in Warriors to be real or if the matter was a bigger one, such as whether or not the main relationship in Twilight was truly a healthy one. Some of these reflections came in the form of impressive life lessons, which I learned to live by observing the right and wrong actions of the characters. Basically, I am just an addict to storytelling, and obsess over my favorite stories of the bunch.

This love of storytelling has always led me to want to become a writer myself, crafting stories of my own to share to a hopefully wide audience. So far, this dream has resulted in so far two complete cliché editorials on Watt Pad, fan fiction idea after fan fiction idea swarming in my head, and a mess of an adventure story I made in the fifth grade that easily could be summarized as a rip-off of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and Warriors. I don't know when the book exactly is coming, but hopefully, it is coming soon! (If I wrote some type of story by the time you read this, thank you for checking this editorial out despite it being severely outdated at certain points.) This has additionally led to an obsession of sorts in the arts and trying to solve life's biggest mysteries at the ridiculously young age of twenty-one. Story structure is my life's passion and figuring out every bit of its sweet addictive goodness is my overall goal in life.

It is this love of stories that led to the recent conclusion for me in my mind; I had to create a editorial sharing some of the biggest life advice these stories have taught me. Even when doing the two editorials, I feel I never truly got this side of my personality fully expressed to the audience. Sure, I called out quite a few disgusting clichés in fiction, but I never expressed the true enjoyment I got out of every story in the lesson department. I don't see it as a failure, but rather a missed opportunity I need to make-up for. So, that is how I got to the either silly or genius idea for this Watt Pad exclusive.

The goal of this book is to hopefully share some of the experiences these stories have given me to more people and for all of you to enter my crazy mind for a couple of minutes. Seriously, some of the lessons in this book I feel are important to share, and could maybe help out a few people stuck in a rut. As you probably expected already, I will be spoiling a lot of books, movies, anime, TV shows, manga, and comics, so if you come across information on a story you don't want to get spoiled for you, I recommend skipping that particular part. I hope you guys enjoy this wild ride and find some enjoyment out of my eccentric mindset.