"Indo please don't go! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything I did back there! Just don't leave me alone suffering," Malay cried out and stopped walking. Indi just kept walking forward not looking back. Suddenly, the ink was sinking Malay, he called out for him but Indo ignored. He got choked on the black ink, he then saw everything black, hoping he was back but no, it got worst.

He opened his eyes and he found himself on a hospital bed. Everything on the outside was dark, his guts were telling him someone was coming.

Malay immediately covered himself under the blanket as soon as he heard footsteps. He suddenly heard a click of the door opening and the footsteps came again, louder and louder until it stopped.

Malay was about to feel relieved when suddenly someone pulled the blanket away. It was Indo, he was smirking. But it didn't bother Malay, Malay immediately hugged Indo but Indi pushed him onto the bed and pinned him down.

Malay was confused and uncomfortable at the same time until Indo took out the sharp knife. The knife looked like it is used for surgery. The Indonesian man slowly stabbed in deeper into Malay's stomach causing him from whining to screaming in pain.

"Indo, please stop! I'm sorry!" Malay pleaded, forming tears in his eyes. Indo just smirked and slapped his face. He then covered the country's mouth and stabbed in deeper, causing Malay to almost pass out.

Malay started having difficulties with breathing until he saw Indo pulling out his guts, blood was splashing out from his stomach. Until the black dots started increasing and everything went black.

Malay opened his eyes; he was finally awake! Maybe? When suddenly he saw Indo with black empty eyes, Malay was about to scream when Indi covered his mouth. He was pinned down; he was in a panic at the same time hoping that it didn't happen again like the previous dream but this time it was more horrible. It was like the ones on the horror movies but this is REAL!

Indi opened his mouth widely; it became wider and wider. Malay cried out, screaming for help but it was no use, he was blocked by Indo's mouth. He doesn't want to see it, discover it. He just felt guilt, sadness and regret, not scared. He deserves this, he made someone who cared for him so much into a very deep sleep or known as the coma.

"Malay! Malay! Wake up! Is just a dream!" A voice called out, Malay immediately, woke up, finally. He squished Philip's face making sure he wasn't in another horrible nightmare. Philip was confused but he didn't mind. Malay immediately hugged the plushie while crying silently. Philip just hugged him, patting his head telling him everything is okay. A few hours later, they were on the way to visit Indo in the hospital.

He was still in a coma... Malay just sobbed and sat down beside Indo together with Philip. Malay gently grabs one of Indo's hands with both of his hands while trying to hold back his tears. A few minutes later, Philip waved goodbye at Malay and went out of the room, leaving the lovebirds. Soon, Thailand came together with Myanmar, they all take turns to visit with Malay until the last person, Mr Asean came in. He rubbed Malay's back gently apologising to him that he wasn't able to make it that time.

Malay just nodded and smiled. They talked for a while until it was 8.50 at night...they have to leave. Malay then kissed Indo's forehead before leaving the room with Mr Asean. Malay had to sleep with Mr Asean since the others need to get enough sleep for tomorrow's school.

Mr Asean's bed was big and comfy so Malay had some space for himself to sleep. That night, Malay finally got a but if sweet dreams. He woke up in a familiar place, it was his childhood park, Indo was sitting among the hibiscus flower. Malay immediately ran towards Indo, calling him, hoping there isn't any jump scares. Indo turned around as he stood up, he said smiling sweetly as he looked into Malay's eyes. He suddenly kissed Malay's lip passionately as he grabs both of his wrists. They then suddenly fall onto a comfy bed; Indo then broke the kiss looking at Malay's cute confused face. Malay was blushing mess.

Indo then started kissing his neck making Malay whined through his grinned teeth and blushing redder. "I... I'm sorry, Indo," Malay whimpered, Indo just patter Malay's head and put him on his laps. "Malay is alright... I'm glad you still love me", Indo smiled as he hugged Malay. " When will you wake up?" Malay sobbed as he held one of Indo's hands. "Today, I promise, Today," Indo smiled as he gave Malay one last passionate kiss before he woke up.
P. S: if you think the dirty way, idk what to see cuz I didn't expect that ;)👌

He then slowly sat up and smiled sweetly. It was 5.25 in the morning; Malay went to his room to prepare for school. He then went for a shower and a quick breakfast while waiting for the others to wake up. First was Singapore and Brunei like always, then Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar and finally Philip. As they were on the way to school, Philip told Malay that Turkey and he will take care of him the entire school day. As soon as they got there, they saw a few people glaring at them and started whispering to each other. Malay felt a bit uncomfortable but he knew words can never break his bones.

As he went to his seat beside Palestine who was smiling at him in the classroom, Malay started talking with Palestine until the class almost started. The class was full of gossips, Malay knew it was about the incident but ignored them somehow. class started when their class teacher came in announcing some stuff before the school holiday started. After the announcement, the recess period came.

Malay went straight to the cafeteria with Philip and Turkey. He knew the girls would always find him at the locker section. As they were having their recess time, Malay finished having his food and was wandering around the cafeteria. And you know who he met? No, not the bitches, Nether, Indo's childhood friend or known as his ex. He seems...furious? But why? Malay then realised the reason when Nether stared approaching to him.

He was about to run away when Nether pulled his sensitive part, the tail. He yelped, calling for help but Philip and Turkey didn't notice. "Oh, hey there Malay, why were you running away?" Nether smirked making the Malaysian man gulp and shiver. "What did you do to Indo this time?" Nether gave Malay a death glare. "I didn't do to him anything," Malay stuttered making Neth grab his jaw, Malay was panting for air, since he is a weak Neko.

"I heard rumours of you making Indo fall into a coma, is that true?" Neth groaned making Malay froze and forming tears in his eyes. Out of the blue, Neth hit Malay in the stomach causing him to drop down onto the floor and started crying. Soon, Philp and Turkey came after they heard a loud crying from Malay. "What the hell is your problem?" Turkey shouted at Neth as he picked up Malay. Malay suddenly formed into a smaller size due to having a mixed feeling of sadness and guilt. "Malay! You're getting smaller!" Philip gasped.

They two then ran to the nurse office. A few hours later, Singapore and Brunei came. "Is he alright?" Brunei asked while Singapore was panting for air. "You can come in now," the nurse called them. Malay was back into his normal form. "Is alright, we're going to meet Indo today," Philip sighed as he hugged Mal rubbing his back gently. Japan then came in to check on Malay. "You alright there?" Malay just nodded. "I got some bad news for you Malay" "What is?" "You are going to have a painful heat in a few days" "Oh...what do you mean by heat?" Japan chuckled nervously and gave him a nervous smile as an answer. "Heat is like the time when you are already umm... Do you know the bees and the birds?" "No, what is it?" Malay asked making Japan sighed. "IT MEANS SEX, YOU IDIOT!" Singapore screamed at Malay.

"What?! I'm not gonna do that!" Malay blushed. "Well, you can go buy the heat pills but because you got negative, you either wait for the heat pain to fade away or you know," Japan grinned. "We are going to class now, bye!" Brunei pulled Turkey, Singapore and Japan out from the nurse office.

"So this heat thing will cost me my virginity?" Malay sighed. "Hey Mal buddy, is alright," Philip smiled. "Indo could help you with it when he is awake," Philip smirked making Malay push him.

After school, Malay and Philip went straight to the hospital where Indo was.

Yes finally I released a damn long chapter for you guys uwu