Lil Baby

"I don't want you to go home yet

"I don't want you to go home yet." Andre said stopping Jurnee from getting off the couch.

"I don't wanna go home. But me and Jayla have business to handle."

The frown stayed on his face making her laugh. She had stayed the night like she said she would. She ended up falling asleep on the couch while watching 'Raising Dion' and he took her to his room and he slept in the other bedroom.

He so badly wanted to sleep in the same bed as her but he didn't know if she would've been comfortable with that so he left it alone. Meanwhile she should've loved that shit.

"Stop frowning. Let's take a picture."

"Okay come on."

They stood in front of the mirror he had in his living room and snapped a few pictures.

"Which building you attending today?" she asked.

"O2. I have to watch over training and they said a new kid joined so I have to check them out."

"Okay. I may pop up or I may not. I probably hang with Meg. It's weird to be off on a Tuesday."

"Get out. You being indecisive." he pointed to the door and she laughed grabbing her bag.

"Be like that. I'm not coming back. Mean Ass."

"Baby I'm playing."

She blushes. He started calling her 'baby' last night and it made her blush. She was his 'lil baby' he just called her baby for short.

"See, I know how to get you to come back." he laughed.

"Bye Andre." she left out the door.
£¥£
"How bad were your feelings hurt?" Jayla mumbled.

"How bad yours would've been if I would've told them that you lost your virginity at 12." Jurnee replied with a slight shrug. "But that's something I'd never tell."

"You have an attitude? Because I can go. I'm pretty sure Tyson ain't too far."

"Jayla be honest. You'd still be pissed at me if I pulled this shit. I don't have an attitude, I feel some kinda way. You're like my daughter. That shit hurt the soul. You said you wanted to talk. I'm here."