Brace Face

Description: bakugou gets braces and kiri gets more horny for bakuhoe
TW: Smexy times 🤑🤑
Genre: Smut
Author: crunchwrapsupreme

Kirishima has stared at Bakugou enough in the past two years of knowing him that any small, tiny, minuscule thing jumps out like a live wire in Kirishima's brain.

Bakugou got a haircut a few months ago, and it was a trim, something barely noticeable, but Kirishima noticed that his hair didn't hit below his brow like it used it, instead resting a few millimeters above it, and he knew as soon as Bakugou walked into the classroom.

"I like your haircut!" Kirishima had said. Bakugou looked at him like he'd grown three heads or something, and Kirishima had just shrugged and grinned, reaching up to ruffle the blonde strands because he can do that now, and Bakugou doesn't blow him up.

One time, Bakugou - perfect, beautiful, flawless skin Bakugou Katsuki - had a tiny little pimple right next to his nose. It was so small it almost looked like a freckle, but Kirishima knows Bakugou's face, and he knows Bakugou only gets freckles very faintly, and only in the summer time.

He didn't say anything that time, because what kind of asshole would he be for pointing out somebody's acne?

Still. He noticed. He always notices.

One of his favorite parts of Bakugou's appearance though, save for the ten thousand other things like his crimson eyes or his strong hands or his pouty lips, is the tiny little flaw in his front teeth. They're a bit crooked, but not by much, and they kind of angle inwards instead of sitting straight. Kirishima thinks it's adorable, especially when Bakugou's sleeping and his head is lolled back against the couch, lips parted just enough that Kirishima can see the hint of teeth peeking through, and the tiny crooked gap that lies right in the front there.

That's why, when Bakugou comes to school one morning snarling like a mad dog with a brand new shiny row of braces adorning his teeth, Kirishima is only a little bit disappointed.

Only a little bit, because he wasn't prepared at all for how fucking hot Bakugou would look.

WIth braces.

Kirishima groans quietly to himself and sinks farther into his seat as Bakugou takes a seat across the aisle from him, spitting out curses and threats at Kaminari, who's currently doing everything in his power to hold back the teases that he so, so desperately wants to unleash.

"Don't you say a fucking word, Sparky," Bakugou hisses, and oh god, is that a tiny little lisp? It's probably because the braces are brand new, and his mouth looks sore. Huh.

Kirishima feels warm, and he can't tell why. His eyes stray to Bakugou for the majority of the lesson, and his throat feels drier than the fucking Sahara. Bakugou keeps licking his damn lips, and speaking of his lips, fuck .

Bakugou's lips are a bit swollen, shiny with spit, and every time he swipes his tongue out to wet them, Kirishima gets a sudden flash of silver.

He wonders if they hurt. He wonders if Bakugou's mouth is sore, his teeth aching. He wonders is there's tiny little cuts on the insides of his lips like his friends in middle school used to complain to him about.

Kirishima's never had braces, so he doesn't know what it's like, but he's intrigued, and he wonders.... he wonders what it would feel like, running his tongue along the sharp brackets, tracing the wire and kissing the soreness right out of the blond's mouth.

"Kirishima."

His desk jolts when he sits upright, and his eyes dart up front to where Aizawa is staring at him impatiently, tired eyes lowered as he raises an eyebrow.