laundry

Description: the stories of the class 1-a laundry room, bakugou and kirishima have talks there or whatevs
TW: too cuteness
Genre: fluff
Author: dellsey

Strangely, and against all expectations, it's Mineta who saves the day, and in the weirdest of ways. This is how it happens.

It all starts casually: it's the end of class, everyone gets up, some people start packing their stuff, some are chatting, some are already outside, and then, there's Mineta, who goes up to Aizawa, most likely to ask something. As he barely opens his mouth, Aizawa looks up, and interrupts him, in the most unforeseen and brutal manner, voice stone cold and his signature poker face;

"You stink."

The whole room immediately goes silent. Mineta is so taken aback he's just standing there, his mouth open and eyes wide, probably not even knowing how to respond.

"What was the last time you washed your clothes?" Aizawa squints at him.

Mineta finally gathers himself to respond, "Before... we moved into the dorms?" he tries.

This time, Aizawa scrunches up his nose, "That's disgusting. It's been a whole month. Are you too lazy to use the washing machines?"

That. That's what gets everyone's attention. A second later, the whole class is standing in front of Aizawa's desk.

"We have washing machines?!" Hagakure almost screams.

Aizawa is visibly unhappy. "You didn't know there was a laundry room in the basement? How did you manage before, then?"

Everyone starts talking at the same time, and as Aizawa picks up what is said, he starts feeling a very diverse array of emotions, the most intense one being frustration, because, for God's sake, these are supposed to be the students of the best high school in the country and they couldn't figure out there were washing machines in the dorm building, but also exasperation when he hears 'dry cleaner' (too much money) and 'mom' (spoiled, spoiled children), and absolute dread when he hears someone say 'you're supposed to wash clothes that often?!'. He sighs. Sometimes, he forgets they're just kids.

"Well, now you know, I guess," he mutters.

"I'm not sure I know how to use a washing machine," Sero says.

"That's really not my problem," Aizawa replies, because there's no way he's showing a bunch of young adults how to wash their dirty clothes. And if one of them blows it up? Still not his problem. They'll blame it on Bakugou or something.

"Maybe you could come with us and show us?" Mineta offers.

So, this is how it happened. Mineta saved the day— and then got detention.

"No, just tell me what to do next!" Bakugou screams over the phone, gritting his teeth.

"I can't believe you're sixteen but still don't know how to wash your damn clothes!," his mother replies.

"Shut up, I'm fucking trying alright?!" he says, and crouches down in front of the machine. "What temperature do I set it on?!"

"You're supposed to check the labels!"

"I did and I didn't understand shit, this is why I'm calling you!" His mother is driving him crazy. She's no help at all.

"What do you mean, you didn't understand?! What the hell are you washing?!"

"Just regular shit!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"Like, t-shirts and pants, for fuck's sake!"