birthday

Description: i know it's bakugous birthday but here is kirishimas birthday instead
TW: too cuteness
Genre: fluff
Author: porcelainrose

It was only just after sunrise when Kirishima got out of bed to find an envelope on the floor just inside the door to his dorm room. Rubbing a sleepy eye, he knelt down and lifted it. Across the front of it, written in black ink and all messy caps, was his name.

Kirishima Eijirou

A smile tugged at his lips at the aggressive script that could only be one person's. After a quick trip to the bathroom to relieve himself and splash some water on his face to wake himself up, he plopped back down onto his bed and, still grinning, untucked the flap of the envelope and slid out the folded up pieces of notebook paper stored inside. Before he even had it unfolded, he knew what it was, and he couldn't really think of something better to wake up to on his birthday.

And yup, it was a letter, scribbled in Bakugou's slightly messy handwriting. His smile widened as he leaned back against the wall, smoothing the paper out on his leg and settling in to read.

Another year without dying. Good on you. Yours is one of increasingly fewer birthdays I approve of. Here's a dumb list I stayed up like all night trying to write - sixteen reasons why I love your dumb (and irritatingly cute) ass, one for every year you've existed. So... yeah. Go nuts.

-Your dumb hair. I don't get why I like it so much but I do. It suits you.

-Those damn pointy teeth of yours. Even though they hurt sometimes, they also suit you, especially with what your Quirk is.

-That giant, dumb smile of yours with all those stupid teeth showing. It's like a freaking light of its own that touches everybody around it. Don't stop smiling or I'll punch your teeth out.

-Those big, disgustingly gorgeous eyes of yours. So many idiots around here have red eyes but yours are like little suns in your face and are so much softer and brighter than everybody else's, especially mine, and they say a lot about you. Plus your eyelashes are really long and even though your eyebrows are awkwardly small, they're cute. And the scar is one of my favorite fucking things ever and was like the first thing I noticed about you. Well, except for that ridiculous hair of yours.

-Your fighting spirit. I'm so fucking glad we got to go up against each other in the sports festival and even though I won, it showed me just what a determined fighter you are. Showed our Quirks are pretty compatible, too. It showed me how much damn potential you have as a future hero and I'll be damned if you don't fucking graduate as one of the top in our class. That fight was one of the best of that whole event, and anyone who disagrees can fucking die.

-Going off of that - your drive to be a great hero even though for some reason you doubted yourself like the idiot you are in the past. Sure your Quirk might not be the 'flashiest' or whatever, but it's manly as fuck. You're so damn good at working with people, too, which makes your potential even greater. You're gonna save a lot of fucking people and win a lot. So don't give up or WE can fight about it.

-You don't take bullshit, especially mine. I know i'm an asshole (and honestly I don't give a fuck) but you're always the first one to call me out on it (unless Pikachu gets to it first). You got no reason to apologize for me 'cause you're not the one who provokes people and shit, so I don't get why you do it. But I like that you won't just blindly accept the shit I say and all that. Plus you don't let anybody else get away with any kind of shit, either - like that disgustingly perverted grape. It's good, so don't stop.

-One of the biggest things I admire about you is your will to get the fuck back up on your feet when you've fallen, like when you won against Tetsutetsu during the Sports Festival. When you found the will to come to UA in the first place. When you got hurt during the fight with that asshole during your internship with FatGum. Even when you didn't get a few of your exam failures stand in your way. I know you've got some insecurities (that are complete bullshit, if you ask me; you shouldn't have any reasons to be down on yourself ever), but you overcome them. And that's manly as fuck.