The beast tackled her to the ground and as a result, the knife fell out of her grasp. Its mouth was trying to bite her but she used her strength to keeps its face away from her. Eli turned to see Scott grab the knife and she yelled, "Scott, no!"

It had been too late. In his attempt to stab the beast that was attacking his friend, the beast turned to attack Scott once it sensed his presence. Eli didn't have enough time to use her powers to stop the beast before it effectively bit on Scott's abdomen. Once the beast had bitten Scott- it left. Almost as if its goal was to bite at least one of them.

Eli ran over to Scott and crouched down to the floor. He groaned in discomfort and tried to sit up. Eli took a quick look at the wound and saw that it wasn't just any bite- it was a werewolf bite and seeing that the beast had red eyes; Scott was either going to die or become a werewolf. As much as Eli would like to keep Scott away from the supernatural world, she'd rather keep her friend alive; which means that her brothers were never going to meet Scott if she could help it.

"Shit."

"Eli, it hurts," Scott mumbles in distress as he lies against her chest.

"I know Scott, I know. I'll make it feel better," Eli says as she rips off her friend's shirt.

"What? You gonna kiss it all better," Scott teases as the adrenaline starts to wear off and the pain really starts to set in.

"Something like that," Eli whispers as she trails her fingers along with the teeth marks on his pierced skin.

In attempts to distract her friend from what she was about to do; she brings him into an embrace and kisses his forehead. "That tickles," Scott murmurs before he falls into a deep sleep. Her touch forced him to go from being in pain and alert due to the adrenaline to a sedated state.

Eli gets up and starts carrying him over her shoulders. She starts walking back to the entrance but she senses a presence. "Another one?" She questions and stops in her tracks.

She slowly turns around and instead of seeing a beast, she sees a brooding man wearing nothing, but black and leather. "Are you the Alpha?" She asks defensively with a raised eyebrow.

He flashes his eyes and instead of red, they're blue. She relaxes for a second but made sure to keep alert. He may not have been the Alpha that attacked them, but that didn't mean he wasn't the beta that's here to finish them off. "Who are you?" He questions and tilts his head like a puppy.

"That's none of your business. If you don't mind; unless you're here to attack and finish off what your Alpha started then I will be taking my friend home," Eli sasses and she sets off but his voice stops her once again.

"That wasn't my Alpha. That one killed mine," The stranger explains and it was her turn to look at him with interest.

"The girl, she was your Alpha?"

He nods his head in a form of agreement and she responds, "Hmm, interesting. Very interesting."

He continues to stare at her intensely and she's seen that look before. He's trying to figure her out.

"Do you have a car?" She questions and that catches him off guard.

"Yes..." He replies hesitantly.

She uses her free hand to put it on her hip as she uses the other to keep Scott on her shoulder. "Well, if you want to make yourself helpful; you could give me a ride."

"You aren't scared of me?"

"Nope," She answers bluntly and that seemed to be good enough answer for him. She didn't trust him, that would be stupid considering they just met, but she didn't see him as a threat. He answered her honestly and he seemed too curious about her to want to kill her, at least for now. He was also just a werewolf; a beta at that, so she had no doubt that she could best him if need be.

Eli follows him to his car and she puts Scott in the back seat while she takes shot-gun. He wasn't gonna wake up anytime soon; that she was sure of. They rode in silence and the only time they had spoken was when she gave him directions to Scott's house.

When they arrived, he locks the car doors. She looks at him in irritation and waited for the question, "What are you?"

"A girl," She automatically responds.

He rolls his eyes and fought the urge to scream. She hasn't given him one straight answer.

Instead, she looks at him intensely, leans forward and asks, "What is it that you truly desire?"

He automatically answers without a second thought, "My family alive and justice for them." Her eyes soften at the answer but his eyes harden as he yells, "How did you do that?"

She unlocks the door and goes to grab Scott. Before she leaves she turns to look at him and says, "Everybody calls me Eli."

Eli walks to the door and quietly opens it. When she steps inside the McCall residence, that's when she hears the stranger's car drive away.

Her training comes into place as she quietly carries Scott up to his room; making sure not to step on a creak or knock Scott against anything. Eli wasn't sure of Melissa was home and Valarie was a light sleeper.

Eli sets him down on his bed and goes to take his shoes off. She then goes to the bathroom and grabs some supplies and tends to Scott's bite. Scott was going to make it, that much she knew. If he rejected the bite he would have shown signs by now. By morning, the bite should be gone, but she cleans and patches it up in efforts to not alarm Scott. If he woke up and saw that it was gone then he would immediately freak out. She wanted to ease him into the situation.

Once she's done she runs her hand through his shaggy hair before giving him a goodbye kiss to his forehead. "I'll help you, Scott. You're going to be okay. Sweet dreams."