Character Info

Name: Y/n L/n

Appearance: e/c eyes, s/c skin, shoulder length h/c hair, a faint scar going from her left jawline down to just under it.

Personality: Selective crackhead. Kinda shy at first, but as she opens up she shows how weird she is. Since she is from a different dimension, no one really understands her references which leaves her being even more strange to people.

Skills: Skilled with her throwing knives and her knife-fan (fan-blades)*. She doesn't know where the skill came from, but didn't question it.
-Her fan-blades can hold up to two Materia each.
-Stealth isn't her best, but she tries at least.
-Her reaction time is pretty quick, but don't always count on it

Clothes: Wears a cropped maroon, tank top with black sweatpants that have two maroon stripes going down the sides. Her shoes are black combat boots. She also wears silver bracers that have places for Materia. She keeps her two fans strapped to her hips with leather 'holsters'.

Magic: Can't do it. Don't even ask.*

-
*Mortal Kombat anyone? Just google Kitana if you're not sure of the weapons. I also found a diagram of what they look like. Just pretend they're dark red.

*The reason I chose this is because you're from another dimension without magic, so why should you be able to do it? And I know that contradicts the whole "I woke up with knowledge in skill to fight with fans how tf", but oh well

*The reason I chose this is because you're from another dimension without magic, so why should you be able to do it? And I know that contradicts the whole "I woke up with knowledge in skill to fight with fans how tf", but oh well. Sorry bout' it, mate.