[Author's Note] Requesting Stories

Aight, so this how it go'n be.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A ONESHOT - pls DM me through Wattpad.

The comments section is for conversations and snips of ppl's opinions and reactions. Recently I have found it hard to keep up with recent or old requests because I get a detailed notification, then I have to go find where this comment was posted. And with more chapters being added, its gettin hard.

I am open to all types of oneshot scenarios. If I have a problem with writing a oneshot based on how I feel towards the character or situation, I will tell you. 

!!!I DO NOT WRITE CROSS FANDOM ONESHOTS!!!

I take any requests. But I cannot stand cross fandom oneshots. I will not write the reader as the daughter of a character from another fandom, or that character entirely. All oneshots stay within the realm of the Overwatch fandom!

This does not mean I will forsake your request, though. If I see potential (which I usually do) I will change your oneshot scenario to be within the grounds of the overwatch universe.

I WRITE FLUFF, ANGST, and SMUT

Right now, I'm not sure about full-on lemons. I'm dirty-minded, but dirtying certain characters with the filth some writers write is just plain cringey and disgusting to me. My opinion. I'm not against other writers, just some of the shit that is written. Am I saying what I write isn't shit? Oh, I am at the top of the steaming dung pile. I just take pride in having standards.

WHICH MEANS NO ROBO DILDOS YA UNDERSTAND!?!?!?