Pretty Girl Pt.2/Save your tears.

I didn't mean to (Y/n). I didn't mean to hurt you so much. I didn't want you to cry. Ever. Because of me.

I was scared (Y/n). So scared.

I couldn't be the better half for you. I could never be the man you wanted because that man was someone other than me.

I know I'm pathetic. Running away. Making you cry.

I didn't know how to let go of you. So I went to Talya. I tried talking to her about wanting to let go of you softly. I needed advice and your right hand seemed like the best option. But now I think of it as going straight to you would have no was the best option. But I was too scared.

You scared me (Y/n). We were still young.

But you know, I still love you. I never loved Talya.

Never.

I said things I should have never in my years of living should have said. Not to you. My angel. Z

But now I'm too late...

(Y/n) stood bemusedly in the living room that was filled with other university students dancing and grinding on each other like animals.

She laughed at the fool Five was being whist he tried moonwalking towards her with solo cups filled with Kombucha but ended up spilling half on a butch sports like dude who just laughed at Five and high-fived well, tried to high give him.

"Here you are m'lady." Five spoke in a Posh British accent then grinning and sipping at the drink.

"Ah you are but a gentleman Five Hargreeves." (Y/n) replied equally as pompous as Fives attempt. She nursed at the drink for a few more minutes chatting to Five who kissed her cheek before telling her to sit on the barstool in the corner of the room whilst he went to some friends.

Sitting on the half empty couch (Y/n) admired her fiancé. He really was the one for her. His bright smile and green eyes pulling her into more of a deeper bond with him.

She chuckled at his behaviour with his friends before it happened.

Before she saw the one person she didn't expect to see.

Talya. Wearing nothing but a tube dress. Gross.

She had been sipping at her drink whilst flirting with some blonde dude when her eyes brushed over (Y/n) and her expression turned sour.

Shit.

The girl had excused herself from the boy before supposedly marching over towards (Y/n). A fake smile slapped on her face when the girl stood in front of her.

"Oh my god (Y/n)? I didn't expect to see you in such a place!" Talya's shrill voice could be heard well over the music that had supposedly been blaring.

"Ah... I'm just getting out my comfort zone you know." She replied awkwardly hoping Five would notice her.

"So, where's Five?" The question jolted (Y/n) making her furrow her brows. Why would she ask that?

"He's with his friends. Why?" She replied dryly.

"You're still together?" Talya egged on. Was she a leech? Why was she sucking up for information?

"Uh yeah, we're engaged." (Y/n) held her hand up showing the sparkly jewel.

"Congratulations (Y/n)! I knew my bestie would grab her bag!" Talya laughed annoyingly and almost forcibly as she almost glared at (Y/n).

"I'm going to go get another drink. We can chat later." (Y/n) tried saving herself which turned into a success as she walked towards the kitchen area leaving an annoyed looking Talya behind.

She filled her cup up once again with Kombucha speeding straight out when she saw two people getting it on a top the kitchen counters.

Her breath caught in her throat when she had just entered into the living room once again.

Five.

Ben.

The colourful lights dimmed.

Ben was here.

The music drowned out.

His face was more built. He had grown well into a fine man even with just a regular jean and T-shirt combo. He was still recognisable. Those almost shaped eyes held their past. Memories swirled in his irises.

The man who broke her heart. Who held her gentle newloving heart and shattered it into millions of crystals. Was here. And staring straight at her with grief and remorse.

A tear slipped out of her eyes, quickly wiping at it before straightening herself out. She walked towards Ben who looked like he was going to speak once she had reached him. But she had just walked past him. Like the breeze he so loved.

Ben stood frozen. Unsure of what to do after she had walked away without as much of an expression on her face. As if he didn't matter. As if he was just a distant memory.

But he saw the tear.

The one tear that showed she was still heartbroken all them years ago.

Ben's hand flew towards her wrist holding gently onto it but still tugging at her.

"Save your tears for another day my angel. I don't know why I run away. Maybe I do. Maybe it's you. Save your tears my angel. You deserve better. I'm sorry I broke your heart." Ben spoke.

Neither of the two looked at each other whilst he spoke. The music being drowned out by Bens words. Bens only words.

"Goodbye Ben." (Y/n) choked back a cry before letting her self free from Ben and walking away and into the bustling crowd of dancing adults.

Oh (Y/n). It's better this way. My Angel.

.
.
.
A/n
I gave myself bangs and I'm not mad about the outcome 😌😌

A/n I gave myself bangs and I'm not mad about the outcome 😌😌