Fortnite

Description: Just a little comedy. No pairings. This has nothing to do with the comic or series timeline. Their birthdays differ from 1989 to 2000 since it fits more into the theme :)

____

Five and Diego crash into each other for the billionth time running towards the same room cursing at each other like wizards.

The man cave.

Ever since the two had roomied together for college they had built a man cave in the spare third bedroom of their apartment. A sacred place where only the manliest of men (except Luther) could enter. It had a password locked door with an important date as the password.

The year 2018. The year they had started college.

___

"MOVE LARD ASS!"

"YOU MOVE BITCH FACE LET ME JUST PUT THE PIN IN!"

"LIKE I DON'T HAVE FINGERS TO DO IT! MOVE!"

Five shoved Diego away, him flailing like the big baby he is into the wall.

"Ouch! Why do you push so hard wanker?!"

"Don't be a little bitch boy," Five chuckled opening the door and walking into their safe haven. "Get in were playing Fortnite." Five speed walked over to the television screen before screaming "I GET THE PS4."

"Fine. I'm more used to the pc anyways." Diego whipped his hair before locking the door behind him and striding towards the pc.

It was new, in brilliant condition with multiple screens and all the other amazing gizmos to make any computer nerd drool.

"Hurry up Diego! I'm already on and waiting for you." Five chided making Diego roll his eyes at the other typing the password in and setting up the game.

"Gatorade?" Five points towards the mini fridge in the corner of the room walking towards it.

"Yeah, any flavour will do." Diego turned on the gaming chair nodding his head. Five held up a bottle before throwing it Diego catching it and screaming 'touchdown' making the two break out in laughs.

It may have seemed that the two brothers had a distaste for each other to people other than family but when it came to them, they knew it was all fun and games. The world of siblings. A truly odd place.

"Alright I'm on add me to your party five."

"Give me a minute Gina texted me."

"Ew, whore."

"Whore with a good mouth."

"Gross. This is why I'm gay."

"TMI Diego, Alright let's play."

The two began their espionage of gaming, meeting a new player. Their name id being the ÛwÛ emoji and talking in a weird french English accent.

"𝒽ℯ𝓁𝓁ℴ  𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒽ℯ𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝒶𝓂ℯ𝓈?"

Diego was the first to speak, snickering with five as they both turned to look at each other.

"My names Diego and the other player in the team is Five. Nice to meet you Sheila."

"ℴ𝒽, 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝒜𝓂ℯ𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓈?!" Sheila spoke a little crackled through her mic.

"Canadian. But close enough, I'm assuming your french from the accent right?" Five replied killing one player.

"Oh shit help I'm dying!" Diego yelled his health bar at almost 1.

"𝒽ℴ𝓁𝒹 ℴ𝓃 𝒾𝓂 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒟𝒾ℯℊℴ."

____

"Holy shit. You play like you're Ninja! HOW DO YOU AIM SO WELL? ARE YOU USING BOTS?!" Five screeched into his mic. Diego's eyes were wide, mouthing a what the fuck to Five as they finished, a victory royale.

"ℐ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒶 𝓁ℴ𝓉 ℴ𝒻 ℊ𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎, 𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉ℴℴ ℯ𝓍𝓅ℯ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒸ℯ𝒹." Sheila replied casually shocking the boys even more.

"Let's play again."

____

"Can you say anything in french?" Diego casually asks taking down another player, his character dancing straight after the kill. Default dance at its best.

"𝓊𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇ℯ." Sheila spike warily before clearing her throat.

"Suce ma bite." (The only french I remember from my 5 years of french class.)

"And what does that mean?" Five questioned gaining another kill.

"ℐ 𝒹ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝓉ℴ 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 ℰ𝓃ℊ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽." Sheila responded. Her mic had began making crackly noises before she spoke again.

"𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ ℯ𝓁𝓈ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓌ℯ ℊ𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓃?"

"Nothing."

"No. Actually wait, how come you're on American servers?" Diego killed the last player before default dancing once again making Five chuckle.

"𝒜𝒽, ℐ 𝒶𝓈 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓈ℴ 𝓁𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝒿𝓃 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒶𝒹𝒶. ℐ 𝓁𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝓉ℴ𝓇ℴ𝓃𝓉ℴ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝒾𝓇 𝒸ℴ𝓁𝓁ℯℊℯ." She finished off as the three were taken back to the lobby.

"We live in Toronto too! We study at the college near mainland park!" (I'm lit rally making this up.)

"𝒽𝓊𝒽! 𝒪𝓊𝒾! ℐ 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒹𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝓉ℴℴ!" Sheila enthused.

"I guess we'll see each other if we study in the same college." Five smiles.

Both five and Diego began reaching out for their gatorades, gulping the electrolytes when Sheila had shrieked again.

"I FOUND IT! IT MEANS SUCK MY DICK!"

A/n
Bad start I know :( but thanks for waiting?

A/nBad start I know :( but thanks for waiting?