𝗧𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝘁.1

Five Hargreeves x OC x Vanya Hargreeves

Description: this is written in an alternate universe in which all the siblings are alive and well, they are all the same age mentally and physically and are all clearly aware of their power. This is based on their current age in season 1, which is 30. John Mulaney is Fives face claim. You can do what ever face claim for the OC.

____

"Alright guys, we just need to stop this weirdo. It's the third time they've done this and I guess robbing a jewellery store wasn't the best if your going to leave a trail." Luther scratched his head as the other siblings continued to look at the trail of orange on the store's floor.

"Why the fuck is it orange?" Diego questioned furrowing his brows as Allison shrugged.

"It's a hybrid for sure." Vanya spoke scratching her ear.

Five's eyes followed the trail outdoors into the backstreet of the jewellers store hen flicking back to the siblings.

"Lets follow it."

____

"Miss Tyra, Jungkook is waiting outside. Shall I let him in?" A voice called out from the now open door. Namjoon, a large man stood at the foot of the entrance, in his regular attire. A suit with wires hanging off his body. His ears perked for any sort of unwanted noise and breathing in deeply from his nose too smell anything out of the ordinary.

"Yes please Joonie, tell him I'll be down in a few minutes." A soft voice replied. The owner of the voice, a woman stood, her silk gown flowing around her body, Silver hair in soft waves rolling down her back, matching the fox ears she had atop her head. Her skin contrasted well with the pink gown and white stockings. The feathery overcoat she wore oozed out worth by the billions, smoothing out her silver tail and sharpening her claws she left with one last look in the mirror, heading down her stairs into the main living quarters.

"Jungkook, what can I do for you?" The woman spoke once again as she entered the room, sliding her body to stretch across her velvet couch.

Jungkook's nose twitched, his bunny ears falling beside him, soft, black and sleek looking as per usual. He always took care of himself after a mission.
"They fell for it. They took the bait from the jewellery store. I've had them trail out of Toronto and into Quebec so it gives us a chance to head into the multiplex hybrid facility for at least a day, which for you my lady will be easy." Jungkook grinned crossing his legs and sitting back in a relaxing position.

"Those pesky Hargreeves ruined my beautiful plan you know. Hybrid equality. Can you believe that? They do so much good yet can't get some pesky humans to treat our kind like regular people. We could easily kill each and every one of them." Tyra scoffed flicking her hair back. Jungkook's smile faded a little as she continued to speak, listening to every word she said in agreement.

"They even have one as a sibling. Vanya Hargreeves. A pretty little kitten she is. Rich chocolate brown fur, pale skin.. I'd eat her up in a heart beat... well enough on that. I'll have joonie here escort you out and meet me at the parking lot down in the Towards mall." Tyra finished up sitting up from her spread position. Jungkook's  nose twitched as the guard stood to escort him out, a small goodbye leaving his lips as he exited.

Tyra stood and began walking towards her record player. With the press of a button her favourite song began to play, and she began her singing.

"All this is no coincidence
Just, just, by my feeling
The whole world is different from yesterday
Just, just, with your joy

When you called me
I became your flower
As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache

Maybe it's the providence of the universe
It just had to be that
You know, I know
You are me, I am you

As much as my heart flutters, I'm worried
The destiny is jealous of us
Just like you I'm so scared
When you see me, when you touch me

The universe has moved for us
Without missing a single thing
Our happiness was meant to be
Cuz you love me, and I love you

You're my penicillium, saving me, saving me
My angel, my world
I'm your Calico cat, here to see you
Love me now, touch me now"

"Oh... I'm parched after all that...
a little bit of champagne could help." She mumbled to herself walking out and into her kitchen.

____

"ITS A TRAP! I FUCKING TOLD YOU OH MY GOD NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE!!!" Klaus yelled as the rest of the siblings struggled to escape the binds of rope that tangled around them.

"Well who's brilliant idea was it to follow them?" Diego rolled his eyes as he began cutting at the ropes.

"Alright alright, Five can you just do your thing so we can get out?" Luther groaned before getting elbowed in his gut by Allison who immediately strung out her apologies.

Five rolled his eyes as a retaliation before flashing out of the bonds. He began helping the siblings free themselves snatching Diego's knife away from him.

The rest of the siblings flew to the ground with a thud, all groaning as they stood and brushed off the dirt now covering them.

"First of, why the fu- bloody hell did we follow an orange trail into a forest in Quebec?" Klaus questioned warily when Allison shot him a glare.

"I blame it on Five." Ben casually spoke.

"All in favour of five getting us back to the house say I" Vanya looked at Five.

"I" They had all lifted their arms their eyes on Five. He groaned flailing his arms before speaking.

"I hate you guys."

____

A/n
I may make a little creature or chibi as an author instead of me cause these author notes are boring ;)