A normal day in Beacon Hills

STILES POV-

I work up to the noise of my father shouting my name.

" STILES GET UP NOW OR YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" there was a pause before he said "AGAIN".

After my dad's finished shouting, I got out of bed, went to the bathroom to do my usual business, go back to my room, put on some blue jeans and a shirt and head down stairs to face good old dad. To my sudden luck he had just left out the front door, so I grabbed a bagel, my keys and headed out to my jeep. Once in my I start driving to the last place. I want to go ....... School.

When I got out of my jeep, I was tackled by an all too happy Scott. " Hey man how ya been" Scott asked.

" Great nothing like going back to school after most of the supernatural stuff happened here" I said sarcastically.

He turned to me a big grin on his face, he looked like an absolute mad man. " Today is the day I was turned into a wolf" he stated.

I looked at him like he was the craziest person I've ever met. Honestly, who would like being a monster and be involved in something that could kill you. We'll I'm involved in the second point but you get my drifted. When the bell rang we walked into our next class, which was of course with Mr Harris.

" Ah welcome back Stilinski and McCall glad you could join us" he said such sarcasm I wanted to kill him.

I look at him and say " Well it's just a pleasure to be back in Your company" I put as much sarcasm into that one sentence. Scott and I took our seats and when we finish school we go to a place I call my personal hell with two devils who live there. Derek and Peter Hale two out of the five sicopaths I have met. Derek takes spot number three, Peter takes spot two and the sicopatnic bitch Kate Argent takes spot number one. Lucky sarcastically think.

When we arrive we are greeted by a grumpy sourwolf ( Derek) and a man with a smile of a cheesy cat(Peter). I'm the first one to say anything " So what do you want from us good old pups?" I got death glares from Derek, I could literally see the daggers he was throwing at me with his eyes. Peter on the other hand started laughing at his reaction. I was scared as shit cause the last time I heard him laugh he had my arm and his teeth ready to bit.

When the sourwolf was done glaring at me he started" There was something trespassing into Beacon Hills yesterday, I have absolutely no idea what this thing is so, Scott and Issaic you two look through the woods, Eric's and Boyd you two look through town for anything suspicious Lydia I need you to go through some records at the school, Stiles you are going to do some research while Peter and I look through the woods near the Hale house" all of us did as we were told.

When I was starting on my research I got a call from Scott " Derek and Peter got attacked at the old hale house, need your help now". Scott hung up before I could answer.

I got up and started heading for the Hale house. When I got there I saw a bloodied peter and an unconscious Derek. When I finally could lift them up, I put them in my jeep and headed to Deatons.

Just another day in Beacon Hills.