Stiles

DEREKS POV-

After the incident with Stiles father, he wasn't talking to the pack. We'll he was talking to Peter, but non of us consider him pack. We still don't know what Stiles is, nor does Deaton. It scares us, not knowing how to help but there's going to be a pack meeting shortly so we may come up with something.

4⃣0⃣ minutes later.

The pack and Peter have finally arrived and are sitting in my loft. I decided to start the meeting.
"You all know why we're here. One we need to find out how to gain Stiles trust again. Two we need to find out what he is. Three we need to help him and four keep him out of harms way." I said.
But when I looked around the room, all I saw was sad faces. They all looked broken, they all had that kicked puppy dog expression, I hated it.
"What's wrong with you guys." I asked.
"Stiles won't even talk to us, let alone want anything to do with us, we'll except for Peter, are you turning Stiles against us in your free time?" Asked Scott eyeing Peter.

Peter just looked at him with a smirk on his face and said.
"He trusts me, unlike other people i know, I am not turning him against you, I have been trying to get him to come back. But he won't and I don't blame him and I told you so. Also you guys making him angry enough to almost kill his father and put him in a coma shore ruined any chance of him coming back." He said all of this with that smirk playing on his face, like it was all a game to him.

"Can we kill him again please?" Asked Issaic.
"No because he's the only one Stiles talks to and is the only one who will be able to update us on how Stiles is going." I stated.
"I'm sorry I'm doing what now?" Asked a curious Peter.
"I said your going to tell us everything that happening with Stiles." I said getting very annoyed at him. He smirked and mouthed the words. DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL THEM ABOUT HIS FEELINGS AND YOUR FEELINGS. HOW YOU FEEL TOWARDS EACH OTHER. I eyed him and mouthed the word NO!!!!. He looked sad. God I hate him.
"So you'll keep us updated with Stiles?" I asked.
"Yes O' alpha my alpha." He said sarcastically.
"Okay meeting over go home." I said. They all left. I miss Stiles, I hope he comes back soon or I swear to god I am dragging that kid here with my teeth and if that doesn't work, we'll then I may have to confess and pray he comes back and that Peter isn't lying, everyone knows that guy lies through his teeth. I go to sleep and dream of my sarcastic angel again.

PETERS POV-

I told them this would happen and nobody believed me. What sucks most is that I only have five days left to get Derek and Stiles together and Derek's not making it easy. Also I am now officially a spy for the pack which sucks because I don't want them to try and get Stiles back in the pack. I want my nephew to go crazy before that happens and I want him to admit everything to Stiles. Because we'll I want to win that bet. I finally reached Stiles house and knocked on the door.
What I wasn't expecting was the sheriff to open the door. I thought the sheriff was still in a coma I must be wrong and now I'm dead.
"What are you doing here?" He asked. I was just about to say something when Stiles interrupted thank god.
"It's okay dad he's my friend now." He said. I was so happy to hear that even happier to know it wasn't a lie. I finally had a friend. I can't lie to this kid so I'll tell him everything.
We walked up to Stiles room and closed the door.
"So what's up?" He asked.
"We'll the pack wants me to be sort of a spy on you and tell them what your doing and all of that. Their all worried about you and fear the worst. They think you won't forgive them and it's killing them inside." I said.
"Oh okay we'll you can tell them what's going on and tell them not to worry I'm fine." He said.
"Good. When did your dad get out of his coma and home?" I asked.
"Oh yeah. He woke up last night and they told me I could take him home, but I got to take him back next week so they can make shore he has no brain damage." He stated.
"Where's his car?" I asked.
"Oh he lost it." He said awkwardly.
"What do you mean he lost it?" I asked, curious.
"He forgot we're it was." He said, sounding like he was holding in laughter, I did the same for his fathers sake. We talked the rest of the night and I noticed how his heart skipped like a thousand beats when ever I mentioned Derek, but I didn't say anything, it was nice talking to someone for a change. Now I know why everyone In the pack likes Stiles. He actually listens to what your saying and tries to find ways to help. That's when I noticed something, Stiles Is the packs light in this world of darkness, the hope in our dispare, the courage in our fear, an angel to fight our demons. I've got to talk him into rejoining the pack before something bad happens.

STILES POV-

I went to Deatons to see if he knows what I am and if he has any advise for me. When I enter the doors I didn't expect to find Scott there on his day off. He smiled and beamed when he saw me standing there but quickly collected himself.
"May I help you Stiles?" He asked all professional but his voice cracked with happiness.
"I need to talk to Deaton." I stated. He went to the back and came back with a smiling Dr.D behind him.
"Glad to see you Stiles how my I help you?" He asked.
"I need your advise on what I am if possible." I said. He looked at me, smiled and said.
"Come in." And he opened the little door at the counter for me.
"Scott you can come to please." Dr.D said and Scott was hot on my heels.
"Okay Stiles explain to me what you did to your father?" He asked that took me back a bit. I could feel the anger I had boil, I put my hand in a fist and calmed down. Deaton noticed and smiled telling me to take my time.
"We'll all I saw was red, but when I came to I saw my father with blood coming out of him, claw marks all over, bruises, broken arm, broken leg, fractured skull and he was in a coma for two days so yeah." I said. Deaton looked at me for a little will and asked.
"What did you feel or anything in that moment?"
"I felt angry, I felt pain shoot through my body, it was like it was on fire, my back hurt the most, like I said I saw red and I didn't feel anything for my father until I brought him to the hospital do shock played In it too." I told him. He had this look that said I might know what you are.
"You could be one of three things Stiles, you could be part of the stingture belief and be a very powerful werewolf, you could be part of the native belief as Mother Nature or you could be part of the belief of atius and be the angel of justice." He stated.
Both me and Scott where staring at him wide eyed.
"Okay then thank you for your help I will be going now so bye." I said practically running out of the clinic.
I ran all the way home, I then went to my room to find Peter sitting on my bed. When he saw me he said.
"You need to go back to the pack and don't argue because I know you want to." He said and then he left.
Come to think of it he's right, seeing Scott today made me miss the pack more, okay they have pack meeting tonight so I left my house and headed to Derek's loft. By the time I got there they would of been half way through with whatever the meeting was about. So I opened the door to the loft and walked in. They were all to busy talking to notice me, so I hang back, until Isaac's head popped up and a smile the size of Detroit spread across his face.
"Isaac what are you smiling at?" Asked Derek, we'll more demanded. They all followed Isaac's gaze and when their eyes lender on me they all had the biggest smiles I've ever seen and their eyes sparkled even Derek's which scared the living crap out of me. I decided to say something.
"Didn't anyone tell you guys it rude to stare." The second I said that I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist pulling me into the biggest bear hug in my life. Here's the kicker I look up to find its Derek.
"Glad to have you back, don't ever leave again our I'm dragging you back here and chaining you to the wall." He said. I was a bit scared of that but I was happy to know he cared.
"I ain't going any where sour wolf don't worry." I said and we let go of each other and I had a bunch of teenagers running up to me begging for forgiveness.
"Okay listen I know you all are sorry and I forgive. Truth be told I can't stay angry at you, I suck at it, it's one of my weaknesses. Believe it or not you guys have found a way into my heart and you all have become family to me so I guess I'm stuck with you guys for life. And your stuck with me so haha feel free to shoot your brains out now if you must." I said. I got a few laughs and a few awes, but I had Derek staring at me all evening and I kind of got creeped out and liked it at the same time. I don't know why. And it's then that I realise I'm falling for Derek Hale and I'm scared as hell. After the pack meeting I ask Scott if he can teach my control and he excepts it. When I got home and go to sleep I had my sour wolf enter my dreams.