Werewolf, Mother Nature or Angel of Justice

SCOTTS POV-

I visited Deaton after school he told me different ways to find out what Stiles is, but I'm avoiding getting him angry cause Deaton said that with all three anger will give him the urge to kill anything in sight. So we have to we'll be prepared for it and basically be not dumbasses this time. I think Stiles is not going to be too happy, but it's either this or we wait til the full moon and give him no chance at trying to control himself. So we're getting him angry today, but as always we're not really huge fans of it.

"Okay so we lock Stiles in Derek's lift, then we get him angry and we chain him up or try to keep him here and help him take control, what do you guys think?" I said.

"I think you are more insane than Peter." Said Erica.

"But we all hate Peter but we love Stiles we need to help him and this is the only way." I said.

"Fine have him here in an hour and we'll make him as angry as possible, okay." Replied Derek.

ONE HOUR LATER

Stiles and Scott enter the loft. Stiles looks at Me with a questioning look. I just shrug and pretend that I don't know what's about to go down soon. I can smell that everyone is here, I can also smell that Stiles is reconsidering coming here. I wonder if he can smell the others. My hypothesis may be proven by the way his nostrils are flaring, like he smells something foul. Great he knows, we'll maybe not.

"So when are y'all gonna jump out and try to piss me off?" Stiles said in an annoyed tone.

He knows. Crap.

"Um look we need to know what you are and we want to help because Deaton told us that if we can't teach you to control it or find out what you are on the full moon you will go cray-cray and kill everyone."I replied.

He looked like I had ripped his heart from his crest. He had those puppy dog eyes and I can't do it, I can't hurt him in anyway. I'll just tell the other to do it.

"Guys time to make Stiles angry, sorry bro, but it's for your own good." I told him.

Then everyone surrounded him and started to try to make him angry, I heard many different things from everyone. I heard Erica saying he was worthless, I heard Derek saying he's weak and can never be pack.

I heard Peter say you are dumb and a smartass which isn't going to make anyone angry.

Lydia said he will never be good at anything and that he should just go away.

Boyd said he would never amount to anything in his life.

Allison said he was a mistake and shouldn't be involved with then.

But Jackson had to push it, he said to Stiles that his mother died because he was a pathetic and a mistake of a child, that he killed his mom and she will never forgive him. That's when we all no longer saw Stiles but a white wolf in his place and it was running straight for Jackson.

JACKSON'S POV-

One minute I was doing as I was told and making Stiles angry. Next thing I see Stiles turn into a white wolf with bright red eyes and black surrounding them. I have never been more terrified in my life. He leaped at me and went straight for my neck, but before he could he had Boyd, Derek, Peter, Scott and Isaac all holding him down, hardly.

I couldn't believe it, Stiles just turned into a full on wolf, an alpha non the less, oh Derek's gonna have a field day with this. If Stiles and Derek go against each other, basically everyone's going for Stiles. I'm scared and when I heard Stiles growl it felt so dominating that I ended up submitting to him before I even knew it.

Then I noticed The pack staring at me, and the look on their faces told me they knew what was going on and it scared them. Stiles was still in wolf form and before we knew it was now out of sight and we didn't know where he was.

DEREKS POV-

Jackson was submitting to Stiles and Stiles isn't even his alpha. That's not going to be good in the long run.

"We need to look for Stiles before anything happens." I said.

"Me and Isaac will look at his house." Scott said.

"I'll check the woods." Peter said.

"Me and Erica will check the school." Said Boyd.

"And me and Lydia will look around town." Said Allison.

And we all went looking for Stiles I had the wonderful opportunity to go with my uncle yeay.

"Stop worrying will find him." Peter told me.

"I'm not worrying, why would I?" I said.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that there are hunters lurking about ready to kill any supernatural creature that comes about." He said.

"But Stiles looks like a wolf so they won't notice." I said.

"They'll notice." Was all he said.

.