The shy sourwolf

DEREKS POV-

I'm scared as hell, Stiles must know I like him, we'll everyone now because I had to put my hand up for 'no' last night. We'll I've got to tell him. Maybe tomorrow when I have a plan.

"What are you planning to do today, maybe you'll watch Stiles through his window tonight, I can tell you'd be a big fan of that." Peter said being the smart ass that he is. "Or maybe you'd like to maybe ask him out on a date, pursay." He said.

"Why don't you just shut up and get out of my life." I said. "Oh please you'd be lost without me and you wouldn't know where to take Stiles if he says yes." He said.

"I don't need your help with anything okay." I said.

"Okay, okay just don't ask him in front of everyone it's weird." Peter said.

STILES POV-

I got a text from Peter saying that Derek was going to ask me something and if he's nervous not to rush him. Funny what would Derek have to be nervous about, he's the big bad sourwolf. I out my phone away and went to class, where I found Scott and Isaac talking.

"What you two talking about?" I asked. Isaac smiled and said, "something that's going to be fun to watch, don't worry you'll find out soon enough." I am regretting being friends with them when there not telling me anything. Ah it might not be that bad.

When my second class ended I went to the cafeteria and saw all the pack talking. When I came to sit down they stop talking and smiled at me. There smiles were the scariest things I've ever seen.

"What are you staring at and smiling at me for?" I asked.

"Nothing just picturing what your face will look like." Erica said.

"What my face will look like when what?" I asked. Erica just smiled and said.

"If you don't say yes, and I have to deal with a weeping alpha, I am going to kill you, understand." She said.

"I understand but, wait what?" Just as I said that the bell rang and I heard Jackson say "I can't wait to see this." I hate everyone. What can they be talking about.

PETERS POV-

I've texted the entire pack, except for Derek of course and told them that Derek's planning on asking Stiles out. I can't wait to see the look on his face. But I did give him a heads up to be nice and give him time to ask. I hope he says yes or I'm losing a bet and a good possible nephew in law. The whole pack except Derek and Stiles was at Scott's place.

"So what do you think Stiles will say?" Asked Allison.

"I'm more worried about how Derek's gonna ask, if he comes off to strong it gives a wrong impression, if it to soft he's a dork, he needs to get it just right." Said Scott.

"Yeah, but this is Derek were talking about he hasn't had a date in six years, how is he suppose to remember how to ask someone out?" Asked Lydia.

"I offered to help but just got the same old same old." I stated.

"Who doesn't want to kill you?" Asked Boyd.

"We'll Stiles for one, were officially friends." I stated. When I said that everyone was quiet.

"I think we should watch and make shore nothing goes wrong." Said Jackson. And that's how all of us ended up hiding behind Stiles house, close to his window. When suddenly we saw Derek coming, then he jumped up in through the window and stated talking.

DEREKS POV-

I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared. That was all I could think of at the moment. I'm in Stiles room and he is looking at me and I can't think. Great.

"What are you doing here Derek?" He asked. Think Derek, think.

"Um I was going to ask you a few questions and see your answer." I said.

"Okay." He said. Okay think what can the first question be.

"Are you busy Friday night?" I asked. He thought about fir a moment before answering.

"No. why?" He asked.

"We'll um I was wondering and you can say no if you want but I was wondering since Friday night is date night you'd like to go in a date with me?" I asked. Highly doting a yes from him.

"I'd love to." He said and my heart skipped a million beats.

"Great I'll pick you up at 8. So bye." I said.

"Bye." I heard him say back. I jumped out his window and was nearly knocked over by the pack.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Hoping you wouldn't screw up." Stated Jackson. I ignored them, went home and started think of mine and Stiles date Friday night.