Chapter 3- The boy who knew

Start from the beginning

**********

Sweet and Leon walked to the gazebo without being noticed. Asumi and Shine were already there, waiting. "Asumi, this is our fellow Aikatsu buddy Leon. Like Four Star Academy, we also have a boys division. He's here to help us with our mission," Shine explained.
"Ahh, I see. I'm Harusaki Asumi. Nice to meet you," she greeted. "Anyway, we aren't here to talk about Precure. We're here to talk about Subaru and Yume!"
Clueless Shine asked, "What about them?"
Asumi sighed in disappointment. "Shine, it's not your day today. Why don't you take a rest in my bag?" The cat shrugged and went inside the bag. "Ok! So, we all know that Subaru has feelings for Yume, but Yume is REALLY, REALLY DENSE! So what can we do?"
Sweet thought for a bit. "I know! We can set them up on a date!"
"I like it!" she said as she scribbled something down on a piece of paper. "What would they do?"
"The movies." It was Leon who responded. "If you send them to a horror movie, then Yume will get scared and she'll start to cling onto Subaru."
Sweet smirked at him. "I didn't know you were good at setting people up for dates." She nudged him.
"I-I'm not! I just read this in a book."
"Yeah right," Sweet replied.
"Focus! This plan must be successful! A horror movie's good. I read that Subaru likes horror." She scribbled some more things onto the paper.
Sweet looked at it and said, "yup. This is good."
"Alright! Subayume love plan is a go!" Asumi shouted as she punched the air.
"Subayume? What's that?" Leon asked.
"It's their ship name!" she replied. "Now let's start the plan!!!"

**********

"Now let's start our plan," Yume heard someone say. She sees Asumi, Leon and Sweet all at the gazebo. She starts heading there when she is interrupted by someone.
"Oi!" Subaru called. Yume looks at him. "I've got to ask you something. For a minute? It's about that husky we found earlier today."
Yume froze. "O-oh yeah! The husky! I-i... Uh..."
"I think I know someone who can adopt it," he continued.
"No!" she screamed. "I mean, no need! I already found someone!"
"Really? Who?" he asked, suspicious.
"My elementary school friend! She said she always wanted a dog and her parents allowed it!" she explained. "Now, I got to go! Asumi- chan needs me! Bye!" she called. 
She turned on her heel and began to fall. She was expecting a to fall on the hard ground but instead she was greeted by a pair of warm hands. She opened her eyes to see Subaru holding her arms. He sighed. "Why are you always falling on me, boiled octopus?" he asked.
"Sorry. I slipped," she  replied. "Thanks and bye!"

**********

Asumi, Sweet and Leon obseved as the two talked. "Do you think he'll confess?" Sweet asked.
"No! I hope not!" whispered Asumi. "I want to record the confession on my camera!"
"Good point," commented Leon. "That's very important."
The three watched as Yume nearly fell. "Ahh... I should've recorded it! They look so cute together!" squealed Asumi. 
Yume began to head towards them and eventually sat down beside her. At that same moment, Leon spoke up, "A megamonster! It's here!"
Asumi and Yume stood up and headed to the monster, It was a large creature that wore the S4 uniform. It had light brown hair and a pink and purple hair tie. "That looks like Mahiru!"
A green goblin appeared. "You must be the Precure. I'm Kogoro and I'm going to destroy you. Unless you give us your partner fairies!"
"Never!" shouted Yume. "Asumi-chan let's go!"
"What is that?" asked Subaru from behind them.
"Subaru- kun! What are you doing here?" Yume asked.
"I saw you running and that dog was following you. You looked so serious so I thought that something was wrong, and I ended up following you. Now tell me. What is that and why does it look like Asahi's little sister?"
"Um..." hesitated Yume.
"Yume-senpai! I don't think now's the time to worry about keeping secrets! We can always explain it later!"
Yume nodded. "You're right!"
"Precure! Rainbow Change!" they said in unison. Cure Jewel and Cure Harmony appeared.  "We are the guardians of light, Aistars! Precure!"
Subaru stared in amazement. "Yume's a Precure?" he mumbled to himself. "No way. So, that monster must be Kasumi- san."
Jewel charged at the monster. She jumped in the air and kicked it. Harmony followed. The two did a series of attacks before Jewel used her special attack. "Resonate! Sound of music! Precure! Musical Enchantment!" A vortex of light surrounded the monster and Mahiru returned to normal.
"Tch," went Kogoro. "I'll remember this." And then he was gone.
Harmony approached Mahiru. "She just fainted from shock. She should be able to get up soon."
Subaru approached Jewel. Jewel returned to Yume. "So, can you explain all this?"
They looked at each other before they explained everything to him.

**********

"And so, I came to Earth to keep an eye on Sweet and Shine," explained Leon. "But I don't have a place to stay. Would you mind if I stay with you?"
"But pets aren't allowed at Four Star Academy."
"Don't worry about that. We fairies can go into your Aikatsu mobiles and use a special app called 'Pair home' to live inside them."
Asumi, Yume and Subaru downloaded the app and watched as Leon, Sweet and Shine went into their respective homes.
"Well that clears up a lot of problems," commented Yume.
"Yes, but that monster could return at any moment," replied Subaru. "I wish I could help."
'You can help by confessing your love to Yume,' thought Asumi. 'Afterall, love is the strongest force.'
Asumi's thoughts were disrupted by Yume. "I wonder if you can become a Precure. You've got a partner and as well!" Subaru thought about wearing a red dress and dressing up like a girl.
"No!" he exclaimed. Asumi began to laugh.

Hello! This is the author! Asumi is a way of putting myself in the story that's the background character who secretly ships everyone.
Also, the villain names are from Detective Conan because I'm a huge fan. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!