He sits in the last step, taking in a shaking breath before looking down at his shoes. He wipes his eyes as Noah pulls up.

*
Anna grabs the cup of coffee that Ms. Evans gave her. "Uhm. Olivia...Can I say something?"

She looks over at Damien and sighs. "Okay...I don't mean to overstep cause, I know I kind of cause a divide between you two and your son but...Do you really think taking away the things he cares about most is the best thing to do?"

Olivia looks over and furrows her brows, "Excuse me? Don't tell me how to parent".

"No, I'm not but. All due respect but I've worked with depressed teens before and you shouldn't...Punish them for feelings that they cannot control. What if robotics is his safe place from all these emotions and you guys are just gonna rip that away?"

"What are you suggesting?"

"That you be more lenient. Do you hear how much your son is struggling, I mean seriously? Taking away his boyfriend and his friends...And something he excels in, very well, isn't going to help this at all".

**
Noah frowns and kisses Benjamin's forehead. "I'm so sorry, baby. I wish I could help".

"I have to stay with him twice a week now. Every week...I-I can't do this".

Noah grabs his hand, "Hey...Stop, you'll get through this...I promise".

Benjamin shakes his head, "I just don't understand I-I thought they were concerned. They're angrier than anything".

"I know baby and I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have told".

"Hey, no. I'm glad you did. Really...It was a mistake...My mistake that I can't take back. I don't blame you for anything".

"I just hate that your parents are being very...Good at being parents. But hey, I can be good at being your boyfriend".

Benjamin smiles and leans up to kiss Noah once on the lips before leaning in to hug him.

Lucas walks over, "Hey, you two. So, Tati and I are going out to lunch together, is that alright".

Noah looks away from benjamin, nodding. "Of course, man. How's it going with you two anyway?"

"Really good. I really like her".

Benjamin smiles, "That's sweet. Glad Elly hooked you two up".

"Speaking of...Where is she?"

Noah shrugs before nodding, "Oh, she spent the day with her dad. He goes back to New York on Wednesday".

"Oh okay. Well, I'll see you guys. I gotta get to the office before the bell...Pick up a detention slip".

Noah chuckles and nods, "Aight. See ya man".

"Bye Lucas".

**
Benjamin was sitting in class, his last period before lunch when a girl walks over to him.

He looks up from his notebook and nods. "Yes?"

"Ashleigh told me you bought pills off her. I could really use the money so...I have ADHD meds...It'll help you stay focused and awake so...Meet me by the back stairwell and I'll give you some".

She walks off before Benjamin can say anything and he sighs. He looks up at the clock and begins to bounce his leg up and down.

Once the bell finally, which felt like forever for Benjamin, he gets up from his seat and walks to Noah's car to wait for him.

He sighs and shakes his head, whispering to himself. you don't need them. you don't need them.

Noah walks over with Gabi and smiles. "Gabi really tried to eat lunch by herself today. Is she dumb or is she dumb?"

Benjamin looks up, furrowing his brows. "What?"

Gabi looks at him, "Woah, Benny, you okay? You look like hell".

Noah nudges her in the arm and shakes his head. Gabi immediately speaks back up, "I just mean-...You're sweating really bad, you okay?"

Benjamin nods, "Uh yeah. I-I'm okay".

Noah reaches in his pocket, pulling out his keys. He hands them to Gabi, "Hey, can you go start the car?"

Gabi nods and walks away. Noah walks up to Benjamin, wiping off his face. "What's going on, bebesita?"

"It might just be me having withdrawals but uh...This girl offered me pills and I-".

"Did you take them?"

"No. I almost did. I don't know I think I just Uhm...Freaked myself out".

Noah nods, "It's okay, baby. Calm down". Noah leans in and wraps his arm around Benjamin.

Benjamin brings his hands up, placing his hands on Noah's back, leaning into the hug.

Gabi watches from the car and hums. "I wonder what's going on".

**