Chapter 30

Eight months later

Brooklyn's POV

August & I have been together faithfully for the past eight months and things have been going well.

I kissed August's tatted up chest as I laid my head gently on his arm.

He moved around in the bed a little bit before his eyes popped open.

"Good morning baby." He said with his cute ass accent.

I couldn't help but smile at him. "Good morning." I replied leaning up to kiss him on the lips.

"What are you doing up so early?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know just thinking you know?" I answered.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me and I was on the bottom.

I wrapped my legs around him as he started to grind himself against my area.

"I know. What were you thinking about?" He questioned with a smirk on his face.

"I was thinking about us and how amazing you are." I replied while bitting my lip preventing a moan from leaving my lips.

"Damn right I'm amazing." He exclaimed making me bust into fits of giggles.

He smiled. "I love you August." I said for the first time.

This is my first time saying 'I love you' to August because I didn't want to get too attached but we're both way past that.

I need him and he need me. We're addicted to each other.

"I love you too Brooklyn." He replied with a gentle kiss on my lips.

I don't know if we're gonna be together a year from now but I do know that I'll forever love this man.

I'm mentally and emotionally attached August Alsina. ❤️

THE END!

___________________________

What do you guys think?
Comment below.

Do you guys want a sequel? THE MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES THIS CHAPTER GETS THE LESS YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR A SEQUEL!

I really enjoyed writing this book. It's my first August Alsina book. 💕

If you would like for me to write about your favorite celebrities then inbox me on my page.

FOLLOW FOR MORE BOOKS!

Thank you guys so much for getting this book to 45K reads & 1.3K votes! It means so much to me.

If you need advice or you want me to read your book inbox me.

I love you all 😘

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ☺️💕