Chapter 16

Brooklyn's POV

"I would like for you all to welcome our last dancer for tonight , we call her Miracle." The announcer said.

When I heard my stage name being call I strutted out on to the stage.

The men roared as they looked at my sexy attire.

I grabbed the pole nervously and started walking around the pole for a couple of seconds.

After walking around the pole a couple of times I grabbed on to it , wrapped my legs around it , and twirled making my dress come up a little bit.

The men throw a bunch of dollars on the stage because of the cleavage I was showing.

After that I kind of loosened up and started doing some flips , twirling some more , and teasing the men by showing a little cleavage but not to much.

Soon my dance was over.

When I looked at the ground I seen money everywhere & I mean everywhere. I was so surprise to see so much money.

I was picking up the money when someone poured a lot of money on stage.

"Good job baby girl." He whispered in my ear.

I was surprised to see August when I looked up.

He must be drunk because he didn't recognize me.

"Uh thank you." I said quickly picking up the remainder of the money and the money he dropped.

I practically ran off stage when I collected all of the money.

The first thing I did when I got back to the dressing room was count the

money.

"Damn girl you got a lot of money for your first day." Cindy said walking up to me.

"1,200 to be exact." I said with a smile.

I knew most of this money was because of August.

"Wow you must be really sexy because even with our sexy dances and bodies we still haven't made that much in one night." She said surprised.

I was about to say something when Mr.Money came into the room.

"Miracle someone wants a lap dance from you." He said.

I looked up surprisingly.

"WHO?" I yelled.

"Mr.Alsina." He said.

I sighed.

Damn not him.

___________________________

What do you guys think is gonna happen when she gives August a lap dance?

Comment below

Please follow me.

Vote comment FOLLOW

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖