Chapter 26

August's POV

I swallowed down the liquid substance of Ciroc.

"Man are you alright? You've been drinking a lot lately." Chris complained.

Since the breakup I have been at Chris's house most of the time since I was lonely at home by myself.

"I'm fine!" I yelled while throwing the bottle of Ciroc on the ground shattering it to pieces.

"I hope you know your ass is cleaning that shit up." Chris shouted.

We were in Chris's living room , Chris was watching tv while I was drinking.

"I don't care." I replied back.

"I've never seen you like this before. What's wrong? Does it have something to do with Brooklyn?" Chris questioned me.

I've tried getting drunk to keep her off of my mind but it doesn't work.

"Brooklyn kissed that gay ass nigga Trey." I mumbled.

"Damn man I'm sorry. I know how you feel I had to go through that shit with Rihanna , it wasn't pretty." Chris said.

"She's probably with him now at her house being all lovey dovey and shit." I replied.

"Hey , let's try to get her off of your mind." Chris answered.

"I've tried but I can't." I said.

I'm not the type of nigga to go all soft over some girl but Brooklyn was special to me even though we weren't together long.

Chris was thinking about something when he suddenly jumped up with a smile on his face.

"I have an idea. How about we head on over to the strip club?" Chris asked with a weird look on his face.

"I don't think that will work but oh well let's go." I answered standing up off of the floor.

He turned off his tv and grabbed his jacket.

"Okay let's go." He said.

"Wait don't you have a girlfriend? That Kockroach girl?" I asked him.

He turned around and glared at me. "It's Karrueche and she doesn't care." He replied before turning back around and walking out the door.

It wasn't my fault that his girl had a weird ass name.

***

Once I walked into the club all the girls found a pole.

I didn't mind though I was looking forward to watching the girls work the poles.

I respected their hustle.

Chris and I found a booth that was sitting in front of a sexy stripper by the name of Cookie.

"Now tell me cookie why do they call you cookie?" I politely asked her.

She bent down so she was near my face.

"Well that's easy. They call me cookie because I'm soft and yummy." She said biting her lips.

I gave her a small smile before kissing her cheek.

For some odd reason she reminded me of Brooklyn. She had the same hair color , same nose , same eyes , and the same skin color.

"Aye man I'm about to go over there." Chris said pointing to a girl that was doing the splits in the air.

I nodded waving him off and continued staring at the girl.

She looked completely like Brooklyn like her twin or something.

"Do you see something you like?" She questioned staring down at me.

"Yeah actually I do." I mumbled staring up at her.

___________________________
Chris in MM 💕

Why do you guys think the stripper look like Brooklyn?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖