Chapter 1

Brooklyn's POV

"You can set the last box right there." I said pointing to a empty spot on my living room floor.

The mover did what I said and walked out.

I was finally moved into my new home. I was excited because this was my first house and I paid for it with my own money.

All my furniture was moved into my home and all I had to do was put my stuff up.

I grabbed a box and walked upstairs and sat it up on my king sized bed.

"Damn it's hot." I said walking over to my window and opening it.

As soon as I opened it up I heard music blasting from the house across the street.

Oh hell no I know they are not blasting music and it's only 7 in the fucking morning 😒

I'm going to have a talk with them.

I walked downstairs , outside heading towards their house. When I got over there I knocked on the door.

They didn't hear me the first time so I banged louder hoping they would hear me this time.

They didn't.

I then decided to repeatedly kick the door until they opened it.

After I banged the door with my feet a couple of times it opened.

"Who da hell is banging at my fuck-" this fine brown skin guy said before stopping.

Before speaking I stopped and stared at his shirtless body. His body was almost filled with tattoos and was a creamy brown color. This guy was also huge he had to be at least 6 feet tall while I stood at 5'2.

Unlike him I was Dark skin , blazing black hair , & a perfect coca cola shape body. I also have huge brown eyes , and soft pink lips.

"Um I'm sorry." I said still staring at his body.

He must have noticed me looking because he waved his hands in my face making me give attention to his face.

"It's okay Shawty." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I was wondering if you could keep the music down a little bit..you see I just moved across the street and I can hear you all the way in my bedroom." I said.

"Oh so you're the new neighbor huh?" He said.

"Yeah I am." I said looking at his plump lips.

Lawd this nigga is fine!

"Well I'm August Alsina." He said holding his hands out for me to shake.

I shook his hands with a smile. "I'm Brooklyn." I said.

"Nice to meet cha Brooklyn." He said.

"Nice to meet you too. I should get back to my house to unpack." I said.

"Bye." He said finally letting go of my hand.

"Bye." I said walking away from his front door.

While I was walking I could hear the music getting turned down.

Looks like I got myself a sexy neighbor.

I smiled to myself.

___________________________

Boring first chapter I know but it will get better! 😩

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💋