Chapter 23

Brooklyn's POV

"I can't believe that he brought me to this club and he's over there flirting with another woman." I thought.

I watched as August whispered in the girls ear with his hand on her thigh.

I was madly jealous.

Her body was better than mines , she had longer blonde hair , she was mad pretty , and god her light brown skin color was amazing.

I couldn't compete with her.

I decided to head to the bar since August was occupied with this other girl.

I don't know if he's flirting with her on purpose or If it's because he's drunk.

"What would you like?" The bartender asked me.

"Can I have a apple martini?" I asked him politely.

He smiled. "Coming right up."

He walked away leaving me alone for a few seconds when he returned with my drink.

"Thank you." I mumbled to him as I took a sip of my drink.

He nodded and walked off.

I just sat there drinking the martini and watching people dance to the song "Tuesday" by Drake.

"You're too beautiful to be sitting here by yourself." Trey said sitting next to me at the bar.

I blushed. "Well my "Boyfriend" is busy." I said to him with the air quotes.

He nodded. "You know he doesn't deserve you right?" Trey asked me.

"You know you're right. He doesn't deserve me." I said setting the empty glass on the bar table.

"Would you like to dance beautiful?" Trey asked me.

As soon as he said that 'Dnf' came on.

"Sure." I said.

He stood up and grabbed my hand walking us towards the dance floor.

We finally made It to a good spot on the dance floor and we started swaying to the music as he held me in his strong arms.

He had his hands wrapped around my waist while I had my arms around his neck.

He smelled incredible. 😩😂

We leaned back and began gazing at each other.

It was a matter of seconds before our lips connected creating something powerful.

___________________________

Trey Songz in MM

Do you think August is wrong?

Do you think Brooklyn's wrong?

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖