Chapter 41| My Time is Up

Start from the beginning

Your older brother laughed as he and Touya made eye contact with each other. Touya walked over to where you were and ruffled your hair as a older brother gesture. 

"If one day, both of us disappeared, what will you do?" The red head asked suddenly, giving Senri a nod.

You responded immediately and bluntly. "Cry my eyes out.  'Cause you guys aren't the mistake. I am."

"Hey, who the fuck told you that?!" Senri furrowed his brow together, furious something like this was told to his little sister.

With a shrug, you said, "Everybody. It's kind of obvious?"

"Well you're not, you dummy." Touya said.

"I mean, I'll recognize the two of you right away. White hair and red eyes. Red hair and turquoise eyes." You stated.

"Well...let's hope so." Senri looked at Touya who grimly nodded.

Next Flashback
Same Age-

"We have about an hour before we need to head back," Lucine said as she sat down on a tree root that stuck out. "Akari, you should be resting right now, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" You nodded with a stupidly wide smile. "The real world feels so nice!"

Your eldest brother, Senri chuckled as he gave your hair a good ruffle. He bended down to pick you up into his arms, to him you were a light child so he only needed an arm. He placed a hand on your forehead as he sighed in relief.

"Glad she doesn't have a fever, huh?" Takumi gave you a glance and small smile.

All three of your older siblings, four including you snuck outside after your guys' parents went out for dinner with the Todorokis. It gave you all a opportunity to go outside, as it was a very rare thing to do.

"The moon's beautiful tonight, huh?" Lucine pointed out.

"It sure is, right Akari?" Senri looked back at you, you nodded in response.

Next Flashback
8 Years Ago
Age 7—

You were lying on a bed, a bed that was much softer than the one you were lying on before.

"Taki, am I going to lose you too?" You asked the older boy who was lying besides you with crimson eyes and (H/C) hair that draped down to make bangs.

"No you won't," He shook his head, taking your smaller hands into his. "A hero doesn't lose that easily, right?"

You nodded.

"So...who's cooler? Me or All Might?"

"You!" The younger you giggled quietly with a bright smile.

Next flashback
Extended from Chapter 29
Age: 10–

The six of you sat in the same room with you sitting on the window sill, feet pulled up to your chest.

"Hey Akari?" A younger female with blonde hair with dyed pastel blue ends and golden, yellow orbs asked. She saw right below you, her back to the wall with her feet in front of her.

"Hm?"

"If one day all of our parents found us and asked us to come back to them, would we?"  She asked.