He hesitated before replying, "of course. They're your family, which makes them my family too."

I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "I love you, James Potter."

"I love you too Alivia Potter."

The night of dinner came quickly. I was in the kitchen preparing the meals and James was setting out the table.

I wore a black knee-length dress and James wore a white button up shirt and some black jeans.

Before we knew it the door bell rang.

James rushed to the door and opened it.

"Sirius!" I heard him greet. I laughed as they both came in.

I moved to give Sirius a hug and greeted him.

Soon nearly all the guests had arrived. It was just Narcissa and Lucius who had yet to come.

Everyone was conversing in the lounge as we waited to start dinner. Sirius looked up at me from where he sat next to Remus and Frank.

"Who else are we waiting for?" He asked.

"My brother and his wife." I answered.

He visible tensed, it seemed the whole room had halted all conversation.

"He's a known Death Eater. And if you haven't noticed he's one of the people we're fighting against." Sirius exclaimed.

"He's still my brother, Sirius. And he won't do anything, not in front of me."

"I watched him murder one the order members in front of me."

"Sirius, stop." James told him.

I knew that. I was there. Lucius mask had been knocked off and he killed the person who had done it. I watched him do it. Despite occasionally being sent on missions, I didn't kill anyone. I only knocked them unconscious because if I didn't do something my cover would be blown.

I hated that Lucius was apart of this. I hated how he became a different person at the meetings or while he was on missions.

I didn't answer and soon enough the door bell rang.

I went to open it and saw Lucius and Narcissa. I greeted them both with a hug.

"Come in, come in." I moved to allow them to enter. I shot Sirius a look to tell him to not do anything.

James and I ushered everyone to the dining room and everyone sat down. James sat at the head of the table and I sat to his left. Sirius to his right. Next to me was Narcissa, Lucius, Peter, Remus. Next to Sirius was Frank, Alice, and Lily.

We ate dinner and quietly talked with one another, everyone did seem a bit tense because of Lucius and Narcissa but they kept to themselves and didn't cause any trouble.

At the end of dinner, James got up and pulled me up with him.

He cleared his throat and everyone quieted down, "We'd like to make an announcement." He spoke clearly. He looked at me and nodded.

I took a deep breathe before speaking, "I'm pregnant." I breathed out.

Narcissa shot up and enveloped me in a hug. "Our children can go to Hogwarts together!" She exclaimed. I laughed and nodded.

"And Alice's child too." I mentioned. I held out my hand for her to take and she hesitated but took it in the end and smiled.

The rest congratulated us and took turns patting James on the back or giving me a hug.

Lucius came up to me. "Livy we should get going." I smiled and nodded giving him a tight hug.

"Take care, Lucy." I whispered in his ear.

"You too, Livy." He pulled away and Narcissa gave me a hug, they both left.

Soon enough Alice, Frank, Lily, and Peter had all gone and it was only Sirius and Remus who stayed.

"I don't trust him." Sirius muttered.

I sighed, and gave him an exasperated look. "Well Sirius, I do. We may be fighting against each other but he's my brother and I love him and I want him to be apart of my life." My voice cracked towards the end.

"He's a murderer."

"I know!" I screamed. I had lost my patience. I tried to fight back the tears that threatened to spill. "I know." I repeated softer. "And I want to stop him and pull him away from the dark art and all this stuff but I can't." The tears were now falling freely. "The only way out of being a Death Eater is death. And he can't go into hiding for the rest of his life. He has a wife and a child to raise."

Before any of them could reply I went straight to my bedroom and locked the door. I didn't want to talk to any of them right now.

I wanted to help Lucius out of this but I couldn't. He had chosen his path and I have chosen mine. While some might think I've chosen the same one as him, others don't. Others know I am on the other side.

There are no good or bad sides when it comes to war.

There is just war. And death. Lots of death.

_________________________________________

What did you guys think of this chapter?

Let me know and don't forget to vote and comment!! <3

– mysticpanda xx