How You Became A Creepypasta

Aries- I remember killing the principal and my parents after nearly killing my bullies. I ran into the forest but I can't remember what happened after.

Taurus- I broke into the jail blocks and killed every officer that tried to stop me just to reach my abusive dad to kill him, because he was the cause of my mom's 'suicide'.

Gemini- I nearly killed Suicide Saddie with a pair of scissors after I found her in my closet 'stalking' me.

Cancer- I burnt down my house with my family still inside, asleep.

Leo- my parents abandoned me in an alley and only gave me a rope (to strangle myself with it I assume). I used that rope to kill them once I had found them again.

Virgo- I was bullied every day until I snapped and beat the shit out of them.

Libra- my mom was at a party and came home drunk. I was sitting on the edge of the pool minding my own business when she pushed me into the pool. I couldn't swim so I ended up drowning yet I am somehow here.

Scorpio- I was experimented on by my older brother who worked with power-thirsty people, an experiment went badly wrong, it gave me my escape, but I escaped as a psychotic revenge seeker.

Sagittarius- kidnapped. That's all I want to say, *cough cough* I was raped by offenderman then I nearly killed him *cough cough*.

Capricorn- my parents were killed and I was left to defend myself. I soon found the thing that I hate the most, a knife. I became suicidal but one day in the woods I killed myself. I was happy I was dead until I woke up in hospital. I was so pissed off that I grabbed a pair of scissors and brutally murdered everyone I saw until he found me.

Aquarius- I always had a hobby of cutting up dolls with my knife. My mom found out and I was sent to an insane asylum. I was there for 10 years. I was able to escape by burning down the place.

Pisces- I was born insane. I killed my whole family at the age of 5 with a crowbar