What Does Jane The Killer Think About You?

Aries- ummm..... Naa, not really my type

Author: for fuck sake! How many times do I have to say, please tell me your opinions, like whether they're nice or not. NOT WHETHER THEY ARE OR AREN'T YOUR TYPE!! jesus fucking christ, give me strength!
Jane: whatever
Author: *flips Jane off*

Aries- you're the heart of this damn mansion

Taurus- ~silence~

Author: don't even think about it!
Jane: *smirks*

Taurus- you are very cocky, annoying, always getting into fights with Jeff Ben and Masky. You always steal everyone's belongings, you always prank us, you always get other people in trouble, somehow....

Author: we'll be back in just~ a minute....
Jane: we are?
Author: Jane, Jane, you do realise we're talking about y/n and not me~
Jane: you said Taurus, but nothing about not describing you! Aren't you Taurus!!
Author: why yes I am, but I am also the one who'll end your suffering..... (whispers) 'you'll never see it coming'
Jane: *screams* FUCKING HELP ME!! JJ'S GONNA FACKING KILL ME!!! *runs*
Author: I chase what runs away~ heheh
Jane: HELP!!!!! *runs down the hallway*
Author: lalalalalala~ lalalalalala~
Jane: SLENDER!!! HELP!!! JJ'S GONE TO HER DARK SIDE!!!!!
Author: did you know when a wolf decides to kill something, it never leaves the job unfinished~
Jane: SOMEOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKIIIINNNNGGGG HHHHHEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP MMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!! *continues to run away*
Jeff: *opens his door* what the f- *screams like a girl* SOMEONE STOP JJ!!!!
Author: oooo~ a new player has joined this beautiful game of tag~
Jeff: *screams*
Author: *knocks Jeff out and floats him behind* Janeeyyy~ come out to play~
Jane: HELL TO THE FUCKING NOPE!!!
Jane's mind: note to self, do not piss off JJ again
Author: that's a smart idea~
Jane: YOU CAN READ MINDS!!!
Author: why yes I can~
Jane's mind: does that mean this crazy ass bitch knows I'm dissing her real bad?
Author: *growls* 'you've crossed the line. Haven't you?'
Jane: *screams* WHY HASN'T ANYONE CAME YET!!!
Slender: because no one wants to get in the way of JJ when she's in 'dark' mode, not even I want to intervine.
Jane: BUT SHE'S GOIN-
Author: *knocks Jane out* oops.
<time skip>
Author: *walks back and realises that the chapter was left forgotten* well shit....
Jane: *walks cautiously into the room*
Author: *glares at Jane after realising why the chapter was left forgotten*

Taurus- y-you're a v-ver-ry int-teresti-ing p-perso-son....

Gemini- you're kind and caring

Cancer- well you can go die in hell

Author: sorry y/n, Jane isn't in the very best of moods so she is probably gonna be straight out honest
Jane: ooo~ I wonder why I'm fucking pissed off! *glares at JJ*
Author: *glares back*

Leo- you are crazy in a funny way

Virgo- you always try to fucking kill me

Libra- ummm.... You exist?

Author: *face palms*

Scorpio- we are BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

Sagittarius- *in conversation with y/n when suddenly* YEAH YEAH! WHATEVER!! I HATE YOU TOO!!

Capricorn- *Le sigh* you have a quiet character at times, but when you aren't in your room, you're raging at the TV with Jeff when Ben kicks your guys's asses

Aquarius- a shy but kind person

Pisces- very rough with your victims, ain't gonna lie

Author: please tell me we're done?
Jane: YEP! WE'RE DONE!! *runs out of the room at lightening speed*
Jane's mind: JJ is so fucking scary
Author: HEY!!
Jeff: so, whilst JJ is running after Jane, I'll wrap things up here. I'm just gonna assume she'd syasometjing like, "sorry for you Taurus's and those who got offended..." something like that.... Bye? AND GO TO SLEEP!!