𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

NARRATOR

It was finally the day that everyone was going home. Juice was exhausted, but he was hyper because he got to see the love of his life and hug her for the first time in a long time.

Ali had been at the clubhouse since the night before. She hopped in the shower and when she got out, she dried her hair. She put one pair of her many pairs of jeans on. They perfectly complimented her rear and her legs. When she had her favorite black stiletto pumps on, her legs looked even better.

"Alison!" Lyla exclaimed, walking in to her room. Ali had just pulled her tee over her head. "They're on their way." she said excitedly, pulling her outside.

"You can hear them." Gemma laughed, referring to the bikes. Ali giggled and tugged on her hair nervously. Gemma put her arm around Ali as the bikes pulled in. She covered her mouth as Juice literally ran over. he picked her up and spun around.

"Oh my god," Ali laughed over tears. He kissed her, like the one they shared before they were taken to Stockton. "I missed you so much." She said between tears.

"I missed you too." He said back, tears streaming from his face.

"Where's Opie?" Lyla whispered.

"Oh, shit," Juice breathed. Ali looked at Juice, the happiness in her eyes drained.

"Lyla—" Jax started softly. She bursted out in tears. Ali quickly went to hold her. The girls cried together. Ali had lost a brother, and Lyla lost a husband.

"He protected us." Clay spoke.

Jackson joined in on the hug. The three of them were a giant mess in this little hugging triangle as everyone watched them. Emotion was clouded over everyone.

"It's okay," Ali said finally, sniffling and drying Lyla's tears. "You've got us."

-

Juice laid on the couch in the clubhouse with Ali on top of him. Her head was on his chest while his fingers traced circles on her back.

"You look pretty hot with hair." Ali said tiredly as she put her chin on his chest to look at him.

"You really think so?" He asked her. She nodded enthusiastically. "Well, I won't cut it for a little, then."

"Good," Ali said, shifting slightly. "How were those three years?"

"Oh, so much fun," he said sarcastically, earning a giggle from Alison. They stayed quiet for a few moments. "When should we really start planning our wedding?"

"I put some stuff together while you were gone. I didn't want to pick everything and have you not like it because that'd suck."

"What'd you pick?" He asked.

"My mom and Lyla picked the place," she said as Juice laughed softly. "I don't know a place for a wedding, it's not my fault."

"I know," he laughed. "You don't know a place for a lot of things."

She laughed and slapped his chest, "I picked my dress."

"The destination is gonna be beautiful!" Gemma exclaimed. "Its got enough room for the bikes and people."

"It'll be beautiful," Lyla said, slightly smiling. Ali decided she wanted Lyla to be her maid of honor. "I can't wait for it." Ali smiled tiredly and nuzzled herself so she was laying on Juice, but laying against the back of the couch.

It was about midnight and everyone was sitting around, relaxing, because they were having a big party the next day. Juice had his right arm around Ali's lower back and his left was gently rubbing her back under her shirt. She was asleep and quiet. Tara and Jax were in a chair together, Gemma was seated on the other couch beside Clay.

Everyone else was scattered; Lyla was asleep on the floor beside the couch Juice and Ali were on, Tig was borderline passed out on the pool table, Chibs was sprawled on a chair, and everyone else was on the floor.

Besides Lyla, Tig and Ali, everyone was awake and talking.

"Does she know about the stabbing?" Chibs asked Juice from across the room. Because Alison was a heavy sleeper, it didn't matter.

"I called her the one day and told her." Jax said.

"She didn't freak?" Juice asked.

"She told me to watch you and take care of myself," Jax replied. "Surprisingly she didn't freak."

Chibs got up and put a comforter over allie and Juice.

It was amazing how she could just fall asleep right there in his arms. It meant that he was worth everything to her. She waited three years to touch for more than ten minutes.

The best thing to her was the way he held her in his arms. He held her delicately and kept her safe because, as cheesy as this sounds, he held his world.