Seme Russia x UMR (Uke male Reader)

'Now who to kil- oh! look its my sunflower *sigh* look how pretty he is and he is mine kolkolkolkol' I laugh to myself as America touched MY Sunflower the one i have marked all those restless nights when I was angry at (M/N) for letting men touch him improperly (The men were never seen again and that's was just because of hugging you thinking you were a girl). Kolkolkol this is secret between me and you but later I killed them because you shouldn't touch my one sunflower thats is not yours to touch.' "Hey sunflower How are you? good yes?" 'ah he is so cute with glasses on makes him looks like a little bunny.'

Your pov dude

"Hello Russia, yes I'm good how are you Vanya." you said in a soft voice.

okay storytime lady's and gents.

This is you. Your (C/N) and Canada, America, England, and France are your brothers well (Matt is the oldest, You are the littlest, and Allen was the big brother, Oliver is the of fourth, and François is the oldest of your crazy and caring family) these brothers are VERY protective of you. Matt and Allen are your brothers and like you and would kill anyone who makes fun of you or does something their not supposed to do. Oliver is very sweet and caring and the mother of the family but, when someone is harassing you in his sight they are pulled outside with Oliver and him telling you to 'Stay put~' and 'Don't move and to call Al, Matt, and François~' so you do as your told and call only to have them say 'we are on the way.'
François is the as you guessed it the father figure yeah he might be tough on Al and Matt he always tells you to 'Get them up so they can eat' or 'Put the first aid kit for when they come back' all in all he really cares for them and the 'cupcake thing' he says which is Oliver. Then I am in their very helpful and a nurse for the family and others my rules to myself and others are 1(Don't be selfish. 2(help the country's even when they hate Allen, Matt, Oliver, and François. They like you cause you're their helper in the world meetings anyway, in the end they heal quickly with your herbs. You Don't Cry when your family is fighting it scares you it does but you don't want them to feel bad about it they're are your brothers and you hate seeing them not talk. They yell at you when they think your Matt, Allen, Oliver, or François. However you go for walks and bring your phone just in case. (listen i know you wanted SR x UMR but i got really hooked on this part I hope you will to) One day I got really sad and confused that all of them yelled at me to go away even Oliver he was baking his secret cupcakes and I wanted one cause they were good cupcakes but he said in a scary voice 'No' and to 'Go away for awhile and don't come back until one of us calls' and I did what I was told and so I went to the place no one ever found me it was my secret spot no one knew about it. I should have check my battery it's only 43% *sigh* oh well..maybe they had a bad day yes maybe..

(Looks like this) Nighttime

You sit down on the trunk of the big tree and you listen to music with one ear bud in and look at the stars