First Time She Holds Your Hand

Candy Cane:
The first time she held your hand was when you were having a nightmare. She was hanging over at your house, watching a movie together when you fell asleep on her shoulder. Candy Cane continued to watch the movie until you started to squirm around. Trying to calm you down, she grabbed ahold of your hand and started to hum one of your favourite songs. 

Clockwork:
You two were making some chocolate cupcakes for your mother's birthday when Clockwork decided to hold your hand. You were mixing everything up in a big bowl when Clockwork came over to give you a back hug. Turning you around, she grabbed ahold of your hands and started to sway to the music that was playing in the background. 

Darkness:
Since it was Halloween, Dark thought it would be a good idea to bring you to a haunted house. She didn't cover herself up since people thought it was makeup while you were dressed up in something simple. Turning a corner in the dark house, a guy with a chainsaw jumped out at you two. Ever since then, you were too scared and clung onto Dark's arm the whole time. Dark noticed how nervous you were and grabbed ahold of your hand, running her thumb over your knuckles. 

Emra:
You were hanging out with Emra at the abandoned theatre, just goofing off with each other. You tired a new dance move that you saw on YouTube, wanting Emra to help you out on the difficult parts. Just as you think you got the last part of the dance, your foot slipped off the stage, causing you to collapse to the ground. Thankfully Emra was there to stop you from falling off the stage, linking her fingers with yours. Helping you back onto your feet, her fingers stayed linked with yours for a little bit longer. 

Jane The Killer:
Jane decided to hang out at your house since neither of you two wanted to go outside. It was raining so you thought it would be a good idea to have a movie date while eating ice cream. As the movie was playing, you rested your legs over Jane's lap, finishing your bowl of ice cream. As soon as your hands were empty, Jane took ahold of them and linked her fingers with yours until the movie ended. 

Judge Angel:
It was a bright and sunny day, so you two wanted to go walking around in your home town. You two looked at shops and brought a couple things for each other. Dina wore some sunglasses so people didn't stare at her, and you just wore some casual clothing. Going to cross the busy road, Dina took ahold of your hand, not wanting you to get separated from her. 

Kate The Chaser:
Kate wanted to be nice and brought you out for dinner. It was one of her free days and she wanted to spend the whole day by your side. Once you two ordered, you started to talk about your day. Kate just sat back with a smile on her face before leaning over the table to grab ahold of your hand. You two stayed like that until your food arrived. 

Killing Kate:
It was raining pretty hard, so you and Kate were stuck inside. Not knowing what to do with all your energy, you two decided to play around with some lego blocks. You wanted to see who could build a car first, so you ended up stealing Kate's legos so you could beat her. In the end, you two couldn't figure out how to build a car. Leaning over the table, Kate grabbed ahold of your hand and smiled at you. "I love you, bro!" 

Laughing Jill:
You were on break from teaching. The kids were at lunch and Jill was spending some time with you while you graded test papers. You didn't get enough sleep last night because of the thunderstorm, so you kept dazing in and out all day. Jill grabbed ahold of your hand, rubbing her thumb over your knuckles, telling you to take a break and take a quick nap.

Nemesis:
You were just casually sitting on the couch when Nemesis came running over to you. Pausing your TV, you glanced up at the taller female as she had a smile on her face. She's been watching a lot of videos on your phone, so you think she's going to tell you something stupid she learned. Holding out her hand in a fist, she asked if you could hold it. Raising a brow, you grabbed ahold of her fist until she linked her fingers with yours. "Aish! I should have known!" 

Nina The Killer:
You were taking a drive around your home town with Nina, wanting to watch the sunset with each other. Finding a perfect spot to see the sun, you put the car in park and leaned back in your seat. You two sat in silence until Nina grabbed ahold of your hand and started a conversation while watching the sun. 

Nurse Ann:
Getting ready for bed, you changed into your new PJs and got into bed. Waiting for Ann, you fluffed up her pillow as she walked into the room with her PJs you bought her. Climbing in next to you, she laid on her back while you rested your head on her chest. Grabbing ahold of your hand, she linked fingers with your as you two fell asleep. 

Rouge:
Rouge thought it would be a good idea to let you climb trees with her. You were a good climber, but you were afraid of falling. Getting to a high tree branch, you clung onto Rouge, afraid to look down. She just chuckled at your reaction and took your hands in hers, telling you she's not going to let you fall. 

Suicide Sadie:
You two were enjoying the nice sunny day while painting outside. You both were painting your own thing before Sadie accidentally got paint on your cheek. You tried to get her back but your hand went right through her. She laughed it off and booped your nose. Placing her brush down, she took ahold of your hand and watched as you painted a flower, trying to ignore her. 

Zero:
You two were playing video games with each other, trying to see who can kill each other first. You kept winning, causing Zero to rage. Feeling bad, you let her win a couple of rounds until all she did was kill you. Pouting at the taller female, you crossed your arms at her. She just smiled at you, taking your hands in hers and linking your fingers together. "I'm sorry for killing you so much. How about we play a different game?"