How She Asked You Out

Candy Cane:
She wrote it down in a sliding box. When you open it, it asked if you wanted to be her girlfriend with cute little flowers inside.

Clockwork:
She was kinda busy at the moment when she remembered. Calling you on the phone, she hoped you would answer. "I know this isn't the best way to do it, but, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Darkness:
Since she's a sucker for board games, she made you play scrabble with her. While she was waiting for your turn, she began to spell out something with the letters. Calling you over, she held her breath as you read her little message, asking if you would become her girlfriend.

Emra:
When you came over to visit her, she began to sing you a song. You were confused at first, not understanding what was going on until she asked you to become her girlfriend.

Jane The Killer:
She decided to ask you out on Valentine's Day. She got you a stuffed talking teddy bear. Putting her message inside, she gave it to you and asked you to hug it tightly. After hugging it for a few seconds, her voice cracked from the teddy bear.

Judge Angel:
She was feeling creative and decided to make a tie-dye shirt. On it, she spelt, with the colours, if you wanted to be her girlfriend, so the whole world could see.

Kate The Chaser:
Since it's been a while, she decided to make you a little treat. After stealing some cookie cutters, she carved her message into the cookie before placing it in front of you. You began to eat it, not realizing there was a special message on it until Kate stopped you.

Killing Kate:
Since Kate didn't know what to do, she plucked some flowers from your backyard. Sneaking into your house again, she handed you the flowers and asked you to be her girlfriend.

Laughing Jill:
When you were getting lunch from the teachers' office, she decided to write on your whiteboard. When you came back, you had a happy Jill with a nice handwritten message waiting for you.

Nemesis:
She sneaked into your house while you were gone. Placing a trail of candles to your living room, she stood there, holding a rose when you walked into your house. Kneeling down, she took your hand and asked if you wanted to be her girlfriend.

Nina The Killer:
She stole some balloons and filled them with your favourite candy and the other one had her little message inside. Asking you to pop them, you watched as a piece of paper floated in the air before landing on the pile of candy on the ground.

Nurse Ann:
When you went back to visit Ann, you came across a tree that was cut down. On the trunk, Ann carved her little message. "So, what's your answer?" Appearing in front of you, Ann smirked as her hands rested on her hips.

Rouge:
She climbed up to your window when you were reading on your bed. Hearing a knock, you watched as Rouge pulled up her mask just a little and breathed onto the window. Running her finger over the fog, she asked if you wanted to become her girlfriend, and to open the window since it was cold outside.

Suicide Sadie:
Going to see your mother again, you came across roses shaped like a heart on the ground. Stepping inside it, Sadie teleported in front of you and held up a sign if you wanted to become her girlfriend.

Zero:
Since it's Zero, she knocked on your door at three in the morning. When you opened the door irritated, she smirked and asked if you wanted to become her girlfriend. Nothing special.