When She Realizes Her Feelings

Candy Cane:
She felt guilty that she was the cause of you not sleeping, frightened of her hurting you. Observing your sleeping face, a small smile appeared on her face, declaring no harm will ever come your way while she's around.

Clockwork:
Recognizing the terrified expression on your face, Clockwork felt a pain in her heart, like someone was pinching it. While she was watching you from your living room window, a grin appeared on her face, knowing it's going to take you a while to warm up to her.

Darkness:
Eyeing you from a distance, Darkness smirk at your startled expression from earlier. Clenching her jaw, she cussed at herself for attacking you a few days ago, realizing her mistake. "I promise to protect you, even if I have to hide in the shadows."

Emra:
Her nonexisting heart swelled with joy, knowing she had someone else to talk to without The Puppeteer getting in the way. Though she felt bad for startling you the other day, hoping to make up for her mistake.

Jane The Killer:
Marching away from your window, a smile rested on Jane's face, knowing that you're safe. Something in her told her to keep watch on your house, or maybe she was slowly falling for the female. Pushing away the thoughts, she sat on a rock near your window, humming a tiny tune to herself.

Judge Angel:
After the awkward small chat, Dina walked away from your house, blush rising to her cheeks. Rubbing her hands together, she tried to remember how warm and soft your hands felt in hers. Shaking her head, Dina grunted as she stepped into her tiny cabin.

Kate The Chaser:
Grumbling under her breath, Kate marched back into the woods before peeking over her shoulder at your house. It was true, Slender had control of her that day, though you wouldn't believe her. Feeling the pain welling up in her chest, she let out a sigh before hanging her head. 

Killing Kate:
Mocking you, Kate stomped away from your house. "Get out of my house." Kate sighed, sticking out her tongue in anger. Glancing over her shoulder, she gazed up towards your window. She tried to be mad at you, but it wasn't working, causing her to become more frustrated. "What have you done to me, (Y/n)?"

Laughing Jill:
Sensing a frown appear on her face, Jill gazed at your frightened form. She saw that you were hesitating to grab ahold of her hand, not trusting her. Though she's seen this from many children she's met, but something felt different with you.

Nemesis:
The mask Nemesis wore hid the smile on her face. She was amused that you were more concerned about her weapon than all the dead bodies. Coughing, she attempted to get rid of the blush that was rising to her cheeks.

Nina The Killer:
Staring down at your hand, Nina felt happiness welling up inside her again. She's glad someone appreciates her and doesn't want to burn her alive. Even though she's only known you for a few minutes, Nina knew something will become much bigger between the two of you.

Nurse Ann:
Eyeing your fleeing form, Ann smirked under her mask. Ann knew she was going to see you again. She had that gut feeling. She liked how brave you were and that you were talking to her like she was your friend. 

Rouge:
Leaping back into the trees, Rouge followed you until you were safely back into your house. She was kinda shocked that you threatened her, though she knew you weren't going to shoot. Glancing down at her gloved hands, Rouge tried to remember what it felt like to hold your face in her hands.

Suicide Sadie:
Smiling at your retreating form, Sadie glimpsed down at her lap, clenching her fist. That's the first time someone was nice and friendly to her. Sensing her cheeks burning, she gazed back over at you, making eye contact with those gorgeous (E/c) eyes.

Zero:
Sauntering down the stairs, Zero hummed in satisfaction. She loved that you were panicked and terrified when you saw her, though it hurt to see you in that state. Grunting, Zero huffed before shaking her head. What was she thinking?