7

Tar was busy chatting with Lhong and Tharn while Tum was frowning looking at them together and Turbo and Type cursed him in their head. Tar felt someone staring at him and turned around to see Type and Turbo who were smiling sweetly looking at him.

Tar smiles back cutely and walks towards them, he holds his hand in front of Type who raised his eyebrow as he looks at Tar's hand and then him.

"Hello! I'm Tar!" Tar smiles, Type was still not accepting his hand for shake and Tar was feeling awkward now. Turbo nudges Type who finally accepts the shake.

"Type" Type spoke still with a serious face while Tar was giving him a big smile. Tar turns towards Turbo who gives him a fake smile and shakes hands.

"I'm Turbo" Tar nodded and sat next to them.

There was an awkward atmosphere in the club, Tum, Tharn and Lhong were busy practicing while Type and Turbo were staring at Tar. Tar would look in their direction and smile but Turbo and Type will have blank face.

As soon as practice is over, Tar runs to Tum's side feeling nervous around Type and Turbo. 

"Let's go for dinner together since Tar is here" Tharn suggests making Type frown and glare at Tar.

"Don't go," Type said puzzling Tharn.

"Please P'Tharn! P'Lhong!" Tar grabs their hand and pouts cutely. Turbo glares Lhong who was confused why Turbo was angry.

"Type come with us, let's have dinner with others" Tharn asked Type who glared at him making Tharn silent.

"Yes! More the merrier!" Tar shouts in excitement.

At Restaurant..

They booked a table for six, Type, Tharn and Tum were sitting on one side while Tar, Lhong and Turbo were opposite them. Tharn was confused why Type was in a bad mood while Lhong was trying to make Turbo talk to him.

They order hotpot, grilled meat and noodles along with cold drinks as Turbo and Tar were still underage. Tharn and Tum were busy cooking while Lhong and Tar were helping. Tar can feel Type staring at him and it creeps him out.

"Um.. Type, Turbo I never saw you before with P'Tharn, P'Lhong and P'Tum.." Tar tries to start the conversation.

"I'm P'Tharn's roommate and Turbo is his cousin and you are..." Type asked as he sips cold drink, Tharn gives Type disapproval look and pulls the cold drink out of his hand.

"Don't drink too much or else you won't be able to eat properly and you will be hungry later" Tharn spoke as he pats Tpe's hair with a soft smile. Type nods and looks back at Tar.

"I'm their old friend" 

"Never heard or seen you before" Turbo said as he glared at Lhong who was busy eating the noodles from Turbo's plate. Lhong gave him a sorry look and put cooked meat on his plate.

"I had to go to France a year ago due to some family issues that why..." Tar explains.

"But now that Tar is back, we all can hang out together! And the best thing is that Tar would be in the same class as you Turbo" Lhong said excitedly. Turbo looks at Tar in fear and then turns to look at Type for help.

"So, Tar How did you meet Others?" Type asked as he eyed Tar

"Well, I'm close to P'Tum and I met P'Tharn and P'Lhong through him" Tar seas as he didn't want to explain to Type how his mom had married to Tum's dad.

"Enough, let's enjoy the food. Tar try this piece of meat, I grilled it for you" Tum suddenly interferes and puts the meat in Tar's plate.

"P'Tharn! Did you miss me?" Tar asked acting cute which was making Type's blood boil.