1

Please read the character introduction for better understanding of the story, or you might get confused by Original Characters

———————————-

"Ai'No! Pass the ball to me!" Type yells as he saw Techno surrounded by others players to block his view.

"Hoi!!" Techno screams in frustration as he tries to find a way to pass the ball to Type.

"Ai'Champ" Techno shouts and pretends to pass the ball to him but instead kicks it Type's direction who kicked the goal.

"Wooohhhooo!" Techno shouts in excitement. Type smirks and high five Techno before pulling him into headlock.

They laid down on the grass panting after finishing the match. Champ handed water to both Techno and Type who were now in sitting position as soon as Champ returned.

"I love College!" Techno declared with a silly smile on his face.

"Wrong! You love Football not college" Type corrected his best friend while rolling his eyes.

"You know me Bro!" Techno hugs Type but Type pushed him away.

"Oi! Stay away from me! You're all sweaty!"

"Like your body is producing scent" Techno whispers.

"What did you say?" Type raised his left eyebrow and asked

"Nothing! Nothing! My friend" Techno laughs nervously.

"Forget it! Come let's eat something!!" Champ suggested. Type still glares at Techno as he nods and goes to change.

"Hey! Leave something for me!" Techno cried as he watched in horror with the speed Champ and Type were eating everything like they haven't eaten for years. They went to a bar near their college and ordered meat and beers.

"Stop complaining and eat!" Type scolded Techno as he stuffed his mouth his grilled chicken dipped in spicy chili sauce.

Techno sighs and picks the meat and puts it in his mouth, already half of the meat was eaten by Champ and Type. He cried internally and decided to focus on eating vegetables instead.

"Hey, I'm going to use the washroom" Type informs his friends as he stands up causing Techno to give him sore eyes.

"If only you had gone a few minutes ago, I could have gotten some meat to eat," Techno cries.

"You said something?" Type turned back and asked, looking at Techno suspiciously.

"Ah! Yes! Take your time, no hurry.. Enjoy" Type frowns at Techno and shake his head before going towards the bathroom.

Type was washing his hands when he heard the mesmerising voice of some along with drum and guitar sound. Type dries his hand and head out of the washroom and finds a band playing.

I know you don't keen on me,
You are not interested in me
But I will not give up....
I'm a very good person..

Type stared at the drummer without blinking, he thought that his serious face which looked sexy as hell makes him look like the most handsome man in the world the second he smiles.

Type gulps as he saw sweat dampening the drummer's hair and some part of shirt plus the visible veins seen on his hand as he plays the drums.

"He's hot.." Type whispers as he watches the drummer and licks his lips as he feels his throat drying. The drummer sings again making Type unable to look away from him.