The little meeting

Liam's P.O.V .

Today started like every normal day in rehab. Wake up have coffee, go to a meeting, go work out, then another meeting then lunch. I was staring at my last lunch I would ever have in rehab a burger and steak fries. All I could do was think of how much I wanted to see Anna and tomorrow I will.

Anna's P.O.V.
"Ella" I screamed "we will be late" she always takes so long to get ready I guess I'll go see what she's doing. I walked into her room it was so messy clothes everywhere she was sitting in the corner crying holding a necklace. "Ella! Hey what's wrong?" I asked hugging her and rubbing her hair. 'When I was younger I felt that I never fit in until I became a little, I really can't mess this up. What if no one likes me? What if I never find a mommy or daddy?' She asked as tears fell down her face. "Girl if no one wants you to be there little I miss get just have to become a mommy." I giggled and she did too. " if no one can see how great you are then they don't deserve you. Now let's pick out an outfit for you." I was dressed in a pink top and yellow skirt I paired it with some sneakers and a purse and added a butterfly necklace. Ella wore a black sweatshirt top and a checkered skirt she also wore boots, a backpack, and a chain necklace. Once we were dressed or was time to go to our little meeting we are both so excited.

Ella's P.O.V.
Once we were in the car my stomach was in knots I couldn't believe that we were really on our way to a place that was so welcoming to us. I did a simple makeup look but Anna went all out. I held her hand as we listened to music all Disney soundtracks. I couldn't help but to think about how much freedom I would be giving up should I find a mommy or daddy. I don't know if I would be able to give up going out by myself and leaving whenever I wanted to. There are all these thoughts going through my head as Anna turns to me and says " we're here come on" and yanks me out of the car.  I think I might throw up in myself.

I promise I will be updating in a few hours.