I'm a bad girl

Anna's P.O.V.
I went to bed after daddy was mad I am such a bad girl. I went in my closet sat down and grabbed a box I had brought from home. I pulled it out and took out one of the paper wrapped sticks putting it to my mouth and lighting the end. I inhaled holding in the smoked then exhaling coughing really hard. I love weed and Liam would have to deal with it if he's gonna treat me like shit. I'm just gonna leave I'll wait till he's asleep and leave. I called my bestfriend from my old neighborhood and had her park down the street.

Liam's P.O.V.
I went to go get her some toys I feel bad. But it's fine she will forgive me. I hope she never feels that she wants to go home, I'm being the best daddy I can be she's just so irritating. Maybe I'll take her to breakfast tomorrow morning she loves pancakes or I'll make her pancakes and we can stay in and cuddle all day.

2 a.m.

Anna's P.O.V.
I just got out and I brought spot I'm so scared what if Liam finds me. He'll kill me. I got in the car and we drove away we went to her house and stayed there for the rest of the day and I left my phone at Liam's because I knew he would track me. My parents kept calling Leah asking if I was with her I knew she'll never tell. I guess he's looking for me he could definitely find someone else to treat like shit I sick of it.

Liam's P.O.V.
I went in to wake her up to get her for breakfast and she's not there I checked the whole house neither her or spot are here and I start to panic I go and search her room I find her phone so I can't track her. I know I didn't treat her like shit enough for her to leave, I know it couldn't have hurt her that bad but I most have I feel so bad I called her parents they said she didn't go back there and she's not with her friend so she just disappeared I hope she's okay what do I do? I feel bad omg I pushed her away if she comes back I'll treat her better I promise. It's been two days and we can't find her. I went to the bar and I just keep drinking the pain away. I miss her I used to hate her behavior but now I miss it. I want to be with her I'm a fucking idiot god she'll never comeback.

One month later
Anna's P.O.V.
I got a job at a little coffee shop and it was great till Liam walked in and I ran to the back I was getting off now anyways so I went out of the back and ran home. I made ramen noodles and watched a movie with my new roommate Ella. She fell asleep I left the room and went to the balcony and lit a match bringing it to the end of my blunt and I smoked the whole thing. I woke up the next morning still feeling high. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it it was a bouquet of flowers colorful roses. I read the card and it said. "Baby I'm sorry please call me?" I threw away the card and cried. Later that night I heard a knock opened the door and I fainted. OMG he's going to kill me.....