Baby come back to me!

Anna's P.O.V.
I had just woken up in a familiar yet boring place it was my apartment thank god. I hear talking in the living room so I walk out and see who it was. There he was sitting with my room mate. "Why are you still here?" I ask glaring at him. He looked really bad like he hadn't slept in days and he looked really sick. He walked up to me and hugged me telling me things like "I miss you" or "I'm glad to see you" I pushed him away and went and got in the shower. I can't believe he actually thinks I'm gonna go back to him. I got out and looked at the clock my shift starts in 30 minutes. I hurry and got dressed I walked through the living room grabbing and apple and as I walk out the door I tell him to leave and I head off to work hopefully by the time I get back he's gone.

Liam's P.O.V.
I watch her as she heads out the door she told me to leave but something just makes me want to stay. I've changed but not in a good way, I've been partying and running my business and it has become the top drug trafficking businesses in the world. As a great leader I need the great girl who is gonna put me in my place at times and love me. But still know that I run everything. I gave her everything she needs and she just leaves I feel betrayed and I hope she doesn't force me to take her away from here. I will just wait around until she comes back. As I'm waiting I go and investigate Anna's room and I find a book that had detailed everyday that she had lived with me and the things were just horrible I never knew I acted like this I was a horrible person and a horrible daddy. So I left never knowing when I'll see my little love again but I needed to go get help.

Okay so I know it's been quite a while but I have been very busy and I think I might be making a sequel please leave comments letting me know and I promise that soon I'll have a new chapter and my epilogue for this book up. It's been a long and fun few years I want to thank you from the bottom of
my heart everyone who has read and enjoyed and for all the comments good or bad. Thank you. 💜💜

-Macayla