But Daddy....

Anna's P.O.V.
I think I died, I opened my eyes to see myself in my room and I got dressed and walked to the top of the stairs where I heard daddy talking to a man and when I saw the man he was so handsome. 'Daddy whose this?' I asked smiling my beautiful shy smile. "This is the doctor Mr. Smith." Said daddy while I smiled at the doctor. 'Your very handsome.' I told Mr. Smith as he laughed thanking me and leaving. 'Daddy my stomach has a monster in it.' I said while my tummy growled. Daddy went and made me some chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese the shell kind my favorite ones. But daddy seemed mad and upset. 'Daddy are you mad at me?' I looked at daddy and he shook his head no and left me to eat by myself. I knew I made daddy upset so after I finished I drew a picture of me daddy and blue. I knocked on the door of his study but daddy didn't answer so I went upstairs to daddy's room and knocked still no answer I was sad daddy had left me alone without telling me. It was two in the morning when daddy came in he seemed to be walking and talking funny. I got up to hug him and kiss him but he told me to just go to bed and not to bother him in the morning that he would have one of the cleaning ladies make me breakfast.i woke up and daddy was gone Christina was there but she I liked Georgina better but she was fine. She made me eggs, pancakes and bacon. I asked her to take me to the mall to buy stuff for daddy because Christmas was coming very soon. I asked her if we had a tree and she said no so I got a fake tree some ornaments and went to find something for daddy. I was looking at what to buy daddy and I couldn't figure it out until I saw a t shirt making place and buil-a-bear I got daddy a shirt to match mine. Daddy's says big bear and mine says little bear with two bears. I went and got daddy a dog with a message it says I love you daddy and I gave it a cute outfit a tie and suit cause daddy always wears a suit and tie. When we got home we set up the tree and hung the ornaments, we had picked up some lights on the way home and decorated the living room. 'I think he's gonna love it.' I said proudly. I heard the door open and daddy came in and went straight upstairs. 'Daddy wait look what we did.' I said smiling. Daddy turned around looked and went upstairs. I went to sleep and couldn't stop thinking about what was wrong with daddy.

Four Days Later

Anna's P.O.V.
I ran to daddy's room even though it was five in the morning. 'Daddy Santa came last night Santa came daddy.' I screamed. "No santa did not come last night you were bad go back to sleep." He said sternly. I left quietly and went to see if Santa really hadn't came and he didn't and I only saw two gifts under the tree the ones for daddy. I went upstairs and went to sleep was I really a bad girl?

Liam's P.O.V.
I watched her look at him drooling over him like some kind of meat. When he left I just couldn't deal with her I made her food and went to the bar I know I sound jealous but my baby girl wants someone else. I came back and went to my room I told her that one of my cleaning ladies would be coming to get her breakfast and watch her that day. When I came home I was heading to sleep when Anna told me to look what they did I wasn't really in a festive mood so I went to sleep.

Four Days Later
I want to sleep less than two hours ago and then I was rudely awaken by Anna screaming and yelling about how Santa had came but I had totally forgot and I didn't think she deserved anything honestly. I told her to go back to bed and I just went back to sleep when I woke up I came down to Anna playing on the floor with blue. "Daddy can I have some food please?" She asked still kind of tired her eyes were puffy like she had been crying. I got her some cereal and made oatmeal for myself. I left to go eat breakfast in my study. I heard two knocks on the door and it slowly start to open. "Daddy I got you something." She said smiling. 'What is it?' I asked bluntly. I opened the box with a two shirts in it one said big bear the other little bear it was cute. I opened another box to see a stuffed animal in a suit and tie when I pressed the arm I heard Anna's voice 'I love you so much Daddy.' She said and giggled when she whispered daddy. I felt bad like really bad. 'Daddy I'm sorry I was bad. I will just go to my room night daddy.' She said as she cried going upstairs. I think I really hurt her.

Love MaCayla❤️😘