18

soyoung

"oh so you must be the friend yukhei talked about. you know you're the reason why we became friends, but without him mentioning your name... so it was surprising to hear that you were actually his friend from sopa." i smiled, not paying attention to the dark and dangerous surroundings. we've recently exited the hideout, and nothing is more nicer than getting back my bracelet with jungwoo's company!

"you know... i always wanted to be with lucas again, it was just difficult because it was during the school drama. if i ever get caught being with a dwight student, it's like they would send me to jail." jungwoo spoke with slight pain heard from his tone, and i felt that.

"you would get punished." meanwhile donghyuck who was the only one guarding for the both of us spoke out, a bit intrigued by the conversation we were having. "i heard koeun's grades got lower after she was seen visiting dwight to meet lami." he explained making me huff silently, anger filling me up.

basically donghyuck had no other choice but to join us fetch for the accessory i left, he told us that we wouldn't "make it" if he didn't come.. which he practically means that we would die because we don't know how to protect ourselves. huh, he knows nothing about my skills... i'm a cop's daughter, keep that noted in your head.

"it's terrible isn't it?" i sighed, shaking my head.

"oh, just so you know jungwoo... yukhei misses and talks about you everyday, what a bummer he couldn't make it with me. you guys could have reunited again." i said making jungwoo nod, pain inside his eyes. ahh, he must really miss yukhei.

"so, who's your friend from sopa then soyoung?" jungwoo questioned making me blink. wouldn't really expect someone asking about that.

"oh, kim hana." i responded making him go "ahhh~"

"you know her?" i asked, completely shocked just like how speechless he went when i mentioned yukhei's name. "no, but donghyuck does and they were good friends i guess." he cutely smirked, eyeing donghyuck who's cheeks became absolutely red.

"really? wow, me and hana share the same brain cells and you have the audacity to dislike me." i jokingly said, crossing my arms and sticking out my tongue, causing him to blink and look away, slightly flustered.

"i don't wanna talk about hana right now." his reply was curt.

"why not? i kinda wanna know how she was, it's been forever since i've seen or been with her.. can you tell me how she managed herself throughout those years without me? did she get friends... new friends?" the more i spoke out the quieter the two boys with me became, something was unsettling... did something happen to her?

"should we tell her?" jungwoo whispered, making donghyuck scoff and nervously look at me. it seemed like donghyuck had enough of jungwoo being too obvious. "you could've just shut your mouth so she wouldn't be curious." donghyuck spat.

"why? what happened? did something happen to hana?" the worried expression on my face stabbed jungwoo, he looked down at me with sadness filling his eyes before he opened his mouth and explained.

"you see soyoung, hana used to-"

"hana used to be my crush!" donghyuck shouted, pushing jungwoo away as my eyes dilated in a strong and big degree. "you gotta be shitting me."

jungwoo cluelessly blinked and followed donghyuck's step with his head hanging, not daring to speak out after being yelled by him.

"yeah, i don't wanna talk about it... it was a fucking nightmare." donghyuck scoffed and looked away, a smirk sneakily crept up to my lips as i nudged him. "i guess you've been friendzoned... hana prefers boys older than her." i said, donghyuck completely ignoring me.