Cobalt Feathers Fight Together

Chloé POV:

I stood outside the gates of the immaculate Agreste Manor. "Oh really, it can't take this long for someone to realize I'm waiting!" I tapped my foot impatiently. Then out came the security camera from the wall, looking anywhere but me. Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! It's like they don't even see me. "Ahem! If you wouldn't mind letting me through the gates Miss Nathalie, I have an urgent meeting with Monsieur Agreste 4:15 pm. sharp!"I filled my perfect manicure, painted beautifully with my favorite color 'Make it Snappy!' The small red light stopped over me."Miss Bourgeois, if you would be patient a few moments longer. We are waiting for two other ladies to arrive before I am allowed to let you enter."

She stated blankly. I was astounded! No one in their right mind would set up a public meeting with me and make me wait!

"Unacceptable! I don't know who you are or who you think you're talking to, but nobody tells me to wait for a public meeting!"A red Tesla slowed in front of the gates. "Another hissy fit Chloé? I thought we were working on it!" Cooed a smug looking girl.Her short black hair has started to grow longer than usual, but she still insisted on wearing that hideous school uniform of hers. "Kagami? What are you doing here! You know Adrien isn't here."

I rolled my eyes out of will. I couldn't believe I was going to be stuck in a meeting with her! "You should know I'm not here for Adrien. If you even throughly read the invitation, we are to meet here all three of us! Instructed to wait outside the gate!" She pointed at me.

"I'd get rid of the attitude with me, better yet I'll tell you where to stick it!" That felt good. Sometimes people just need to learn their place.

"Well, if you truly read the invite, you would know that there seem to only be two of us. Do the math." I smirked. "Actually, three is the right number." Said a snarky voice from behind the opposite wall.

A tall girl with long brown hair and red leather jacket came sauntering over to the security camera. She pushed me aside and stood tall. We all formed around the camera. "Okay Nathalie, were all here now! So, I'm ready when you are." The gates swung open and the camera zoomed back into the wall. The three of us walked to the front doors and Lila rang the doorbell. "How come you were late." Asked Kagami. "It's true, if we're all going to be attending a meeting together, the least you could do is show up on time." Normally, Lila and I could be best friends. But she stole Adrien, and made a fool of me on multiple occasions. No friend of mine would be so incredibly rude.

The doors opened to reveal a massive entryway, complete with black and white marble tiled floor. Natalie emerged from the doors the left side of the wall and motioned for us to follow her. On one side of the desk sat three glass chairs. As Lila took the chair in the middle, Kagami closet to the door, and me on the end.

"Now, I'm sure you know this is a massive undertaking. By assuming this role, you know what dangers you will face, the lies you will have to tell, and the people who you will keep this secret from. Understood?" We all nodded. When I was gifted the Bee Miraculous, it was never like this. There must be something different about this.

"You must all understand this very clearly. By entering this trial, the identity of Hawkmoth and Mayura will be revealed to you. This must remain a secret only shared by you three." Kagami looked stricken. Maybe it's because she's dating Adrien, at least I think there dating? She probably figured it out already. If she was going to be so worried about keeping this secret from him, why did she accept the trial?