*Chapter 1*

Adrien POV:

Another akuma, Drama Queen, had just finished her rampage at the Louvre today. She wasn't a very harmful akuma, considering what her desire was, which was just to bring people to her beck and call, but it was that she was aided by an amok sent out by Mayura. An amok creates a senti-monster to aid the akuma, almost as if the Butterfly and Peacock miraculeuses were a pair, like Ladybug and I. I climbed the last set of stairs before reaching my room and promptly tossing myself onto the plush, white sofa with a moan. Plagg flew out of my pocket and stood before my forehead. "Whenever you stop your pouting from your losses in love, I would like to have my cheese served so I could recharge."

I stood unmoving, thinking about what he'd said, and groaned loudly at the thought. "Camembert Adrien! Preferably now!" I sighed. "Yea, yea, I'll get it." I said begrudgingly. Pushing myself of the sofa, I threw open the door to the Camembert Chamber, a.k.a, a large desk drawer that was filled to the brim with Plagg's odorous cheese. "Thank you, you may return to your mope-fest." Plage quickly gobbled down the cheese, I glanced at my watch "15:30 on Wendsday, Plagg were late for fencing practice!" I grabbed up my bag, dropped my phone in, and waited for Plagg to hop into my jacket.

I swung open my door and raced down the stairs. But as I was about to reach the front door, I heard a loud crash from my father's studio. "Father, are you alright!" I ran to open the door, and found Nathalie sprawled on the ground, coughing and wheezing. He looked at me intensely "Adrien, your going to be late for fencing practice! Leave now!" I surveyed the scene again "Father, what's going on? Is Natalie—" "This is none of your concern, Adrien!" He yelled. I knew it was time to go, always better to leave when he yells. So I backed silently out of the room and left Father to take care of Natalie.