Prayers work

It was hot, really hot.
I saw flames, lots of them.
I heard sirens, and screams.
I couldn't move, nor breath.
                I BLACKED OUT!!

Jada's P.O.V

My Anaconda don't, My anaconda don't , my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

My phone was ringing. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

~ UNKNOWN~

I answered. "Hello?" I asked. " Hi ma'am this is Sacksville hospital, I am afraid someone has been hurt, we went through her phone and you were the first one to answer" the lady explained."May I ask who you're talking about?" I asked very confused."Umm Lanie Walker" the lady said.

I stopped, and Hung up. "BITCHES GET IN THE GOT DAMN CAR RIGHT NOW DONT ASK NO QUESTIONS JUST GET IN" I yelled at Jacob and Sasha who were playing the game.

They sprinted to the car with me right behind them. I hopped in and sped off.

Almost 30 seconds ,literally, we made it to the hospital. "Why are we here?" Jacob asked. I ignored  his question and ran in. I made to the front desk and began speaking.

"WhereisLanieWalkerIreallyneedtoseemysister"the lady looked at me crazy. "Could you please repeat" she asked. I caught my breath. "What room is Lanie Walker in?" I made it more simple for her to understand."room 143 but could you guys please be really quiet she's resting" the lady said. I turned to see Jacob and Sasha. Oh yea I did bring them.

We walked to Lanie's room and opened the door really quiet aonwe wouldn't wake her. I shut the door behind us and walked over to her bed . I sat down beside her and cried. Sasha and Jacob tried to comfort me but there was no use. My best friend looked like she was gonna die in any minute.

"Hey guys if you really want to help me will you pray with me?" I asked sniffling. They both nodded and knelled down beside her bed with me. We gathered hands and I began to pray aloud.

"Dear God, our heavenly father, i know its been a very long time since you've heard me talk to you personally and I'm very sorry for that" i sniffed. "But can you please, lime seriously please save my friend from all her distress, she doesn't diserve this , she is a very good girl, I mean she has sinned but everyone sins right?" I sniffed again.

"You guys wanna say something?" I asked Sasha and Jacob. "I will " Sasha said.

"Dear Lord, Hey I talk to you every Sunday knowing I can talk to you more, I'm very sorry for that" she cried." But my friend is a good girl, she prays to you more than I have EVER prayed to you, please please please!!! Help her she is a child of God she loves you just please bring her back to us so we can love and cherish her as you do" she stopped. We both looked at Jacob.

"Dear Heavenly Father, i use to talk to you every  say but then I began thinking you werent any help. But you were you got me out of that hell hole. And I thank you for that, but instead of giving me that blessing you should give it to Lanie. I may have just gotten to know her but she  is an all around amazing going woman.PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! save her!!" He cried.

We all turned to each other and hugged while we cried. We cried for about 30 minutes then we got up and ready to leave.