-

After what feels like hours, they finally reach the final Problem, one of the Jedi masters speak

After what feels like hours, they finally reach the final Problem, one of the Jedi masters speak. "There are First Order Rebels. Like assassins and killers as well as others who were behind Kylo Ren and Snoke. Should we give them another chance? My answer would be no." I part my lips and adjust slightly. I sit up and look to Rey. "I think sentencing them would be the best thing to do." Rey speaks and I scoff.

"So you are telling me that people who have known nothing but this, should not have a second chance?" They look to me and I raise a brow to them. "Master Daemon, they are dangerous. They should not be let into our cities." I nod once and clench my jaw. "Hmm. So I am dangerous?" Rey speaks. "You were, but that was the work of Palpatine." I squint my eyes at her and lean foreword. "And who said that it was? The dark side calls in everyone." Rey shakes her head and looks to me. "Karva. This is not your fight." I stand and look at her.

"I am not going to stand for this

"I am not going to stand for this. When we came back, this was suppose to be different. But all it is now, is the first order with a different symbol and a different name. Leia wouldn't have killed these people." I speak and look to them. "Excuse me." I speak and clench my fists, walking vastly to my home. I unzip the jacket and storm through it, rage bubbling inside of me. I can feel the hot tears onto my face as I walk.

I open the door, hitting it against the wall. I step in and close it, taking harsh breath. "Calm down Karva." I speak to myself. "Don't let it consume you." I speak and step to the mirror, holding my hands against the table. I close my eyes and take breaths. I punch the mirror and kick the table, over and over.

I yell and fall to my knees, gripping my thighs. I hear the door open and heavy steps to me, kneeling down in front of me. "Control your anger. Don't let it get to you again." Ben speaks to me and I feel his thumb rub against my temple. "Breathe." I look up to him and he pushes some hair that got loose, behind my ear. "They want to kill them all." I speak and he looks to me. He's never seen me in so much distress before so I know he doesn't know what to do. I take a deep breath and wipe my cheeks. "They don't deserve it. If we were able to come back, then why can't they?"

I watch him and he lets out a breath. "It's not our business Karva. Yes, you are on the council, but it's not always the right thing, it's the thing that's best." I shake my head and stand up, taking my belt off. "It's not right. And you know it. It's pathetic that you always side with her." I undo my hair and change my clothing. He just looks at me. "You could just go and be with her. I'm sure she wouldn't mind scooping up poor Ben Solo."

I start moving to the kitchen and he quickly walks after me

I start moving to the kitchen and he quickly walks after me. "Get back here!" He yells and grabs me back. I go to grab the door but he quickly lets go and takes a breath. "Karva." He speaks and I look to him. "What Ben!?" He looks at me and then my stomach. "I felt something." I furrow my brows and watch him. "What are you speaking nonsense for?" I shake my head and he grabs my wrist.

He places my hand to my stomach and that's when I feel it. The light in my belly. I look to him and then he presses his own hand against it, parting his lips. "Ben.." I speak and he shakes his head. "No. Get rid of it." I look at him again and clench my jaw. "Get rid of it Karva. I'm not going to have it. Every single one of my family has had a fucked up childhood or has led to something bad. No." I shake my head.

"Out." I point to the door and he watches me. "Out!" I push him back and again. He looks at me before stepping back and out. I take calm breaths and hear the door. I place my hand to the wall and press my forehead against it. I run my hand against my stomach and feel the familiar tingling feeling from just moments before.