Chapter 3: Welcome To College

The car ride was about 2 hours. I was a bit nervous, none of my friends were going to Eastwell College.
As we arrived my mum helped me take the boxes up to my dorm.
"C2.. C4.. C8.. found it!" I exclaimed.
I was surprised to see someone else in my dorm as I opened the door.
"Hey, I'm Krissy, you must be my room mate!" She excitingly said as she pinned back her fluffy pink hair into a messy bun.
"Yeah, hi, I'm Yasmin."
I said goodbye to my mum as she brought the last couple of boxes into the room.
I began to unpack all of my things, when someone knocked on the door, Krissy quickly opened it revealing a tall guy with blonde wavy hair. She gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and introduced him to me.
"This is Ace, my boyfriend."
"Hey, I'm Yasmin." I replied
"Nice to meet you, I just popped in to ask Krissy if she wanted to come to Dennis' party tonight."
"I mean if Yasmin can come, I will too" She said with a smile on her face.
As Ace left, I began to get ready, it was already half 6 and the party started at 8.

About 20 minutes later I found an outfit, it was a white crop top that fitted well and a white pencil skirt that really showed my figure.
Krissy was wearing a black top tied into a knot at the bottom with demin shorts, we both paired the outfits with sneakers.
Krissy put her hair up into french braids as I did a natural makeup look. I helped Krissy do her makeup and she tied my dark brown hair into a mid ponytail.