part 11

*so i'm finally writing again! Hope you like this.!*

Y/N's POV

It has been nearly a year since I started my YouTube channel. 900 thousand followers isn't that bad... he, he. Now I lay on the couch looking for food to order, because we're both too lazy to make dinner. I stop by vegetarian meals. Then Josh comes behind me. "Take that!", he says, pointing on a tortilla lunch. Josh then goes away. I order the tortillas and sigh. Josh never does anything romantic. Last romantic moment we had was a meet&greet tour a few months after christmas where we went sightseeing in Paris. I hear the door bell ring. I go and open the door, where I get the tortillas. I put them on the table and shout Josh for dinner. He eats quietly but suddenly starts to speak.

Josh: Y/N, I have a surprise for you.
Me: ooh, what is it?
Josh: it's a surprise, babe.

After we ate I put the wraps to the trash and sit on the couch. Josh comes next to me holding a laptop. I look at the screen and open my mouth in surprise. The screen says:

Thank you for booking a week's trip to Lapland, Finland. Have a nice holiday!
Be sure to visit our site, travels.com again!

I look at Josh. He was grinning widely. I love his smile. I lean to him and he kisses me. Now I get to go to Lapland!

*so, i wanted to introduce stuff doing with Finland, since i'm finnish. Wait for a huge surprise when they come to lapland.*