"No, it's totally fine. Most of my cast mates are golfing and this gal is not a golfer, so you actually saved me from a boring afternoon." Ross has to hold back a snort at her words. He cannot even imagine Laura playing golf. I mean, he's not that great at the sport, but Laura is definitely not a golfer. He looks away from her and instead looks around the lobby.

"What's your show about again?" Jaz asks.

"Um, it's a drama series." She starts. "There's seven of us as the main cast and in one of the classes we share our professor gets murdered in class and me and my classmates try and solve it." She frowns. "Sorry, that's an awful description, but it's the gist of the plot, I guess. There's a lot of things that happen to the characters to make it a drama."

"Damn." Jaz laughs. "That sounds awesome." Laura gives her a smile.

"I'm starving." Gavin announces. Laura points at him.

"Right." She says. "Where are we going?"

"This amazing little Italian inspired cafe that's a few blocks away. We eat there a lot." Kiernan tells her. Laura chuckles. As she begins to follow them, her and Ross lock eyes for the first time. For a moment they keep their hold, emotionless expressions on their faces, and then Laura offers him a small smile. He returns it, his smile just as small as hers. He makes sure to stand in the other side of the group than her as they walk down the sidewalk. With a quiet sigh, Laura keeps walking next to Kiernan. "How was the first week of filming?" Kiernan asks her.

"Slow." She admits. "I'm used to movie schedules and multiple cameras, so doing an hour long show with a single cam is much different. And I just haven't filmed a show in ages, so memorizing scripts every few weeks is going to be weird." She explains.

"When was the last time you were apart of a show?" She asks. Laura chuckles.

"Austin and Ally..." She trails off. Kiernan's eyes widen. "Multiple cams, only twenty minutes long, so so so different than this." Kiernan laughs. "And it was a family-friendly, Disney Channel sitcom. This is a mature, Netflix drama. I'm way out of my comfort zone."

"I'm sure you're killing it." She tells her.

"Err, debatable." Laura tells her. "But I guess we'll see." The walk to the cafe didn't take too long. The walk over is t awkward at all, they all just talk about random things and try to explain some of the things on the menu that they love. Ross is trailing behind them with Gav, the two of them giving input on menu items they love. When they got to the cafe they choose a spot inside by the windows. Laura sits in between Kiernan and Lachlan on one side of the table and Jaz sits in between Ross and Gavin on the other side of the table. "I still haven't decided on what to get, you guys. Help me!" She semi-complains. Kiernan looks over the menu to help her.

"You don't like artichokes, right?" Ross asks her. A little surprised that he's talking to her, she looks up from her menu at him. He keeps his eyes on his menu, though, staring at the pastas and pretending like he doesn't feel her gaze on him.

"Um, no. I don't like artichokes." She tells him.

"Then I'd get the al sugo di coda pasta." She looks down at the menu to find the pasta he's talking about. It has tomato, oxtail, celery, and golden raisins mixed in with the creamy sauce. "It's not as good as they make it in Rome, but the one here comes close. The Italian in you will love it." Despite him still looking down at his menu, Laura gives him a small smile. So maybe Ross hasn't forgotten her likes and dislikes, maybe her assumption about him is a little off.

"Sweet, thanks." She says.

"You're Italian?" Jaz asks.

"Yes, ma'am. My dad was born and raised in Italy. He has the best accent." Ross nods his head.