Sign Of The Times.

Start from the beginning

"Cherry could you keep going?" He asks me sweetly, ignoring Jeffrey, and I nod, picking up the chords again.

"Just stop your crying have the time of your life..." His voice is desperate as he sings. He stands from his seat behind me, and walks to the piano, standing over the edge of it, looking down on me.

"Breaking through the atmosphere, things looks pretty good from here." I look up at him as I sing, smiling as I do, and he smiles back.

"Remember everything will be alright." He sings, writing the words, and I stare at the keys now.

"We can meet again somewhere.. Somewhere far away from here.." I sing, and then start the pre chorus again, building it up to the chorus that Harry takes over singing now. We sing through it once more before I stop, and take my journal from his hands, turning back to everyone.

"I think... I think it could be really good if at the end the music builds, and builds more, and more, and just gets bigger.. It'll sound almost heavenly with all the instruments, and we can layer voices on top too.." I tell them, and watch for response.

"I want a choir." Harry speaks out, and I write his words as little bullet points, adding them on the list of things we could do along with mine.

"You just wrote that in literally six minutes." Sarah speaks to me, and looks to Harry, going between us.

"We make a good team." He smirks, pointing to me, and I smile. There have been cameras on me, on all of us for the experience, but it's mainly on him, and what he's doing so that's good on my part. One of the people I hadn't known before that I know now is Jeff Bhasker. He's a producer, he's hilarious too. He's helped with a lot of creative aspects with the sound of the songs.

He's been in and out today, adding parts, altering sounds for songs we've written previously. Harry seems really comfortable around him.. He seems really happy, and comfortable around all of us honestly, and it's refreshing. When I first met him he seemed so to himself, but right now it's like he doesn't want to be that way.

"Alright you've worked enough today." Jeffrey pats Harry's back, but he looks at me too. Sarah and Mitch get up, going off together, and I watch as Jeff starts to leave the living room too.

"Alright I'm going to grab a shower.." I tell him, and he nods letting me walk off. I go into my room, stripping down, and showering, putting on actual clothes, not just an oversized shirt this time. When I reemerge I spot Harry on the back deck, a towel around his waist, his guitar in his hands. I'm not sure if he showered or went to the ocean, but whatever it is, he looks perfect... so peaceful right now. I watch him, walking out on the back deck, and he doesn't notice at first.

"Feeling good?" I ask quietly, and he looks over, his attention hitting me

"Feeling good?" I ask quietly, and he looks over, his attention hitting me. He instantly smiles, and I walk forward.

"Yeah... I- I feel really good..." He tells me, continuing the strumming pattern. You don't just feel good, you look good too... I sit down at the table, and he watches me as I do. "What about you? S'not all about me." He jokes, and I smile.