Escape

"How's that going to work?" Namjoon asked eyeing you suspiciously.

"When I was brought out of the room. . ." You cleared your throat not wanting to think of the memories and continued, "I decided to look around and since we seem to know times that they will bring food or gas us, we could use this to our advantage."

Yoongi nods but puts a hole in your plan, "Well when they bring us food the person would probably be too strong to take down." Hoseok continues for him, "And we're a little too malnourished to fight back."

You nod but then you smile, "I will push him back and run out of the room, he will chase me and you all can escape."

Everyone fights back on this plan.

"You can't risk your life for us, your just as important." Jin says. Hoseok chimes in, "He's right, we won't let them take you." Jungkook joins in, "Yeah and you've been here for too long, you deserve to be free more than we do."

You shake your head, "My point exactly, I've been here too long, I don't even know if I have a family to go back to, there's nothing left for me."

Yoongi nods, "It's the only way guys."

Namjoon speaks, "I can't believe you'd say that Yoongi, I've just met this girl and she has done so much already."

You softly smile at his words, "Don't worry about me, by the way I'm Y/n." You say so Namjoon and Taehyung can know.

Yoongi agrees with you, while Hoseok disagrees, "Shes willing to risk her life for us, I can't believe you would think that way Yoongi."

You stand up and make sure everyone can see you, "I insist, I will not take no for an answer, it hurts me to see you all go crazy like this, this is my life now and I can't change that."

"But they won't hesitate to kill you." Jin said worriedly. You nod knowing that very well, "I'm aware, but really what is there left for me anyways? I rather die than come back to this room alone again."

You go and lay down to get some rest, "They will be dropping off food in about a week, so you guys better be ready to run." You say right before you doze off to sleep.

~~~~~

Everyday of this week has been pity. They all treat you like a great friend, knowing they'll lose you. They barely knew you and you felt like you've been with them for all of eternity.

Jimin had finally woken up and you met him. He was the first to trust you once he woke up. It took that many people before one could fully trust you. Probably because he knew you were going to help him and his friends though.

Today was the day they were going to drop off the food. Everyone hugged you and tried their best not to shed a tear. Yoongi didn't hug you though. He was acting quite cold and rude but you ignored it.

It was like he couldn't believe what was about to happen. He was annoyed that he agreed with you. He wasn't sure he could stick out with his plan.

You stood by the door ready every minute. Yoongi came up to you randomly and gave you a tight hug seeming like he would never let go. He backed away and you heard rustling at the door.

The door opened and the same box was thrown into the room. You opened the door and jumped on the guy making him fall to the ground.

Everyone else exited the room and ran to the clearing you told them about.

They ran for a few minutes and stopped to look around. There was just dark woods for what seemed like miles.

Jin looked at each member carefully and his heart dropped at the missing of one, "Guys, where's Yoongi?!"